chapter 12

New York.

Scott found the place, he knocked on the door of the house. Then a middle aged girl open it.

Scott introduce himself and the girl was surprised. She don't know what to say. She invited Scott in and they talk about it.

"You want some tea or coffee?" - Sara

"Coffee please" - Scott

"I didn't know that Nicholas had a family that time. Sorry I don't want to ruin your family, he didn't even tell. Your dad was so handsome and kind so I fall for him. He was a great guy." - Sara

"Where's your son?" - Scott

"I don't know your father get him here and bought to somewhere. And after that he never returns" - Sara

"He didn't even tell what are they going to do?" - Scott

"Here's your coffee, sorry but they did not speak about it. Wait, how's your father? He didn't visit us" - Sara

"He died" - Scott

Sara can't help her feelings. He was shocked and tears fall down to her eyes, she loved Nicholas so much. Even if he lied most of the times.

Then Scott narrated all what happen even about the invisible man, at first Sara wasn't believe that it's true. But she knows Scott is not lying.

They talked to much about everything until the night comes. And Scott needs to leave. But still he doesn't knows what is her name.

"Wait what's your name by the way?" - Scott

"Sara Vasquez" - Sara

Then Scott remember that the invisible man want her. Now he has a clue that this invisible man might be his brother.

"Mrs. Sara can you joined me back to my place? Please I know it's may sound weirded and surprising but I think your son was this invisible man." - Scott

"Oh my Gosh! What happened to my son. Okay ill prepare my things first." - Sara

Scott together with Sara comes back to Scott house. Sara was still feel sorry to Scott's losts. When they've arrived Sara prepared son dinner for them.

Scott feels like he had a mother again In the body of Sara. Sara was kind to him even if he was not her son. Scott was still busy looking for answers where was the antidote to bring invisible man back to his body, and where did the invisible man bring Alexa.

Scott was tired of thinking but now he was happy that there was someone on his side now. Sara help him find her son.

On the other hand

At the Pete's place.

The invisible man talked to Alexa.

"Your a beautiful girl. Why did you fall for an ugly guy like him!" - Pete

"His kind, he's not ugly he was handsome and hot all girls desire was at him" - Alexa

"Sorry but I will killed him! Haha he get everything of me! My dad, his family. Everything I was needed." - Pete

"But why?" - Alexa

"I told you not to ask my personal life! But I will answer you. His dad was my father. He was my brother. My mom didn't knew that my father had another family my father confesses all to me. We are his second family so we need to hide. Mom and dad was not married. I know that dad most likely want Scott than me because everything he talks about his son from his other family. He always leaving us and until he wants us to move to new York. My mother didn't know why, but me I know. I know everything! That's why I'm mad at Scott. Because he doesn't need to hide himself!. He had everything.

One day my father told me that he will bring me to his laboratory here to test his experiment. And I agree! They told me about this invisibility! And I was amazed by it. I need it to fullfill my plans of ruining Scott's life. I agreed to be the subject of their masterpiece!

At first it was awesome I can go to any places I want, pass to all the walls. But I missed my body and my mom so I had to return to my normal body. But they explained to me that they still don't have the chemicals to return me back to my original body.

I get mad, I left them and planned to kill them all. I saw Scott's mother with my father, I get hurt seeing them happy while my mother was alone! So I killed them! And I molested his mother before I kill her.

Then Mr. Stewart I visited him and asked again for the results. And how can I get back to my body. But he didn't mind me. So I killed him also.

Anna their neighbor saw me. That's why I killed her too. All of this because of Scott!! While he was still living my life will be ruined. I will not have true happiness not unless he died and suffered!!" - Pete

"But you know that you will not succeed at your plans! Scott will make a way to stopped you!" - Alexa

"No!!" - invisible man

Pete gets angry and incise Alexa's face with knife blood comes out to Alexa's face! She screams! But she knows no one can hear her. Her beautiful face now turned to something.

Pete laugh so hard seeing Alexa suffer.