Closing Time

The penguin worker wiped down the counter to the juice hut. But then a mysterious wolf nocked at the door.

"You can come in, it's not locked up."

The wolf opened the door, "Hello," He said still in the darkness. The wolf stepped into the establishment, revealing the wolf was indeed Fman122.

"I know you know where she is," said the wolf in a teenager's voice.
"I don't!" Said the penguin.
Fman then blew a green powder on the penguin, the penguin then sneezed and reverted back to his normal tiger self.
"What do you want?" Said Wretched Jungle.
"I know she came through here with her friends." Said Fman.
"Who is 'she'" asked Wretched.
"Bepper!" Fman yelled.

Wretched Jungle backed away from the deranged wolf.
"Who did she come here with?" inquired Fman.
"Her friends Wisteria and Julian" said Wretched shakily.
"I need you to go follow Wisteria," ordered Fman.
"Why should I?" snapped Wretched.
"Because your in hiding, people know too much about me, if they see me they post it on there fancy YouTube channels and Instagram accounts, if they see you, they just ignore it." the wolf snickered.
"What's in it for me?" Asked the tiger.
"I give you my fortune of the rares I got from hacking, I'll be ok once I find my dear Bepper," Fman slit his paw with a pocket knife to perform a blood oath.
"Fine" said Wretched, slitting his paw also, they shook paws and Wretched Jungle disappeared into the night.

AN: Sorry this wasn't a funny chapter, I just need some drama to get the actual story going. There is another humorless chapter ahead but I do not by any chance suggest you skip it. Remember to vote and comment!