College Life

Let me ask you a question, how did you image college life? Parties, living life to the fullest? I wouldn't know, but from what I've heard, you'd be wrong.
This is currently what Ms. Wisteria Moon was experiencing right now.

Wisteria lay on the grass, her muzzle resting on her book bag, her hat casting a shadow cooling her face. She had pulled an all-nighter last night and desperately needed rest. The cool late September air and the quiet yard of Peck University made it hard to keep her eyes open.

  She was just about to take the first nap she had in days (make that the first sleep she had in days) when a familiar voice broke the silence, "Wisteria! Hi!!!!" Julian ran over to her eccentrically.

"Hi Julian," Wisteria yawned. "Why are you here?" She smiled.
"My school had a half day," he replied.
"Oh ok, cool, are Aparri and Bepper here?" She asked.
"Bepper's school had a normal day, and Aparri, he uh...."

  Meanwhile in Aparri's school: "Animal Jam high!!!" Three cheerleaders cheered. Aparri looked worriedly over a batch of yet to be baked potatoes. "I'll get you out of here..." he whispered.

Back at Peck University: "Ok then.." Wisteria seemed disturbed.

"Why are you here again?" She asked.
"Well, I want to invite you to a party." Julian said shyly. "Um, it's Bepper's party, I was thinking we could go, as um, friends..." He seemed awkward and hesitant, almost timid.
"Sure, I've barely had a brake, I should get out soon." The two friends smiled and a had a nice conversation catching up on all that had been missed.