Hit the Dance floor (or the kareokee stand)

Bepper paced the floor once more, now in her snazzy new outfit (a tutu with a candy cane tie and some high heels). She inhaled and exhaled nervously. Suddenly a doorbell rang.

"Hello?" Asked Bepper.
"It's me, the DJ." Where should I set up?"
Bepper sized up the Blue and gray non-member wolf .
"Over there!" She said cheerily.

It was about nine at night, and suddenly she heard a doorbell ring vigorously.
"Dingdongdingdingdingdong" the doorbell rang repeatedly until Bepper opened the door. A large crowd of Jammers, big and small, rushed in.

The next few Jammers to arrive were the famous Jammers, animals swarmed around them asking for autographs. All were looking kawaii and jazzy as ever, all strode in confidentaly, all had looks like they had just stepped out of a sports car (some did).
Final the couple (hopefully) that everyone hoped would be there arrived. Wisteria's skirt left her looking elegant and fashionable, he make-up framed her face perfectly, and everyone couldn't help but notice the shining thing on her neck. Julian seemed to cling to Wisteria, his tux framing his body in a dapper matter, a slight blush creeping up his cheeks.

Bepper signaled to the DJ and some poppy electronica music turned on, and a voice announced "EVERYBODY HIT THE DANCE FLOOR!!" Jammers went single, in groups, with partners, everyone seemed happy. Everyone except for a certain snazzy wolf.

Julian looked over at his date and extended a hoof, "Um want to dance?" Wisteria excepted and swayed onto the dance floor with the horse. He spun her like a twizler, she dipped like an Oreo, after laughing for a while they took a break and loitered near the snack bar, Wisteria hit Julian with a balloon playfully, "Wack" she said as he giggled. But underneath the smile, there was a look in her eyes that was a mixture of tired and bored.

  LilacPetal hovered around the candy at the snackbar and shoved it in her mouth.
"Um Lilac, you ok???" asked Bepper, concerned for her friend.
"Yeah, I just had alot of quizzes lately and now I barely get to eat." She said, eating some eminems.

  A these snacks made Lilac a little thristy, she went over to the punch and got a cup, little did she know, someone had spiked it.

  It wasn't until midnight later, that Lilac had decided to get up on the kareokee stand to sing a song. It wasn't just any song though.

  Lilac Petal handed in her entry and the music to the SAO themesong (which I do not own) started playing.

  Julian2 looked over at Wisteria who was seemingly resenting life, "You're really not enjoying this party huh?" asked Julian. Wisteria nodded.

  "Wanna go outside?" asked Wisteria. Julian nodded.