Ummmm, HALP

The music was so loud, everything was. Everyone was dancing, everyone was partying. But something was missing....

Crap.....

Bepper danced over to Skorm, "HEY SKORM!"
"WHAT?" asked the artic wolf.
"HAVE YOU SEEN JULIAN OR WISTERIA LATELY?" The artic fox asked.
"I'M SORRY, BUT YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND RIGHT NOW!" Skorm admitted.
Bepper growled, suddenly the electric slide came on.
"Sorry Beps, but the Electric Slide is on and I need to slide to the left!" Skorm slid to the left.
"Ugh!"

Bepper walked over to her brother.
"Did you just assume my gender?" Aparri screamed.
"What no! Wait was that a fourth wall break?" Bepper asked.
"I don't know Bepper just let me get my Doritos from the snack bar!" Aparri snapped back.
"Have you seen Julian or Wisteria lately?" the younger sibling asked.
"Now that you mention it, no."

The ES was over and a some Porter Robinson song was playing, Bepper grabbed a Coca-cola and drank it on the couch in defeat.

Suddenly the DJ spoke "Hey guys, this is a special slow song, so I'm going to turn off all the flashing lights and let the glow sticks and flourecent paint do the work." He turned down the lights.

"Wait, what flourecent paint?" Bepper questioned herself.

The lights were down, but there was no music. Suddenly every thing was in chaos, fur was being pulled, paws were shuffling.

Bepper felt a face, "Aparri, Skorm?" she asked in hope.

Aparri felt something tug and his tail and his vocal chords became that of an angry dinosaur "Gah!" He yelped.

Someone pushed Skorm to the ground, he got up and pushed him back. He then was pushed back into a sticky substance.

A glowing dust was sprinkled over everyone.

The floor was cold and Aparri cracked open his eyes. He winced at the pain in his tail. He looked around in the cold and crowded cell. He saw his sleeping sister and nudged her.

"Hey Sis, wake up!" The older sibling nudged the sleeping animal.
"What happened, how did we get here?" she asked.
"Well once there was a God named Zios and- I mean, we were kidnapped!" The red arctic wolf explained.

"Oh, so how's my darling friend doing?" a shadowy figure stepped into view, revealing himself to be Fman122.

"What do you want? A rare, a hug, some kind of love confession?" she ground her fangs together.
"Oh no, I just want forgiveness, please" the strain in his voice was genuine, his eyes were brimming with tears, but what he just did....

"Why the Phantomlands would I forgive you?" Bepper snapped.
Fman's heart broke, but he perked up with an idea.
"If you forgive me, I'll let you have one Jam-a-gram." He smiled.
Bepper thought this over.
"I'll take it!"