Actions Have Consiquences

"Crap!" Wisteria hissed, if she made one move she would be blasted to smithereens by the lasers that the overly paranoid Fman122 installed in his den.
  "Looks like the trap caught something," Fman mussed, he knew those highly-dangerous lasers would be worth the payment of half his life savings.

  Wisteria cringed, the thought that in a few minutes she would be blown to smithereens haunted her. She growled.
  "Are you going to kill me?"
  "No." Fman rounded the corner to where the wolf stood. "But I will harm you."
  Just then the menacing wolf pressed a button, all the weapons retracted, leaving Wisteria standing there awkwardly.

  "Finally I get to sink my teeth into something again.." Fman growled.
  The black and red wolf launched at the brown one, sinking his teeth into her back. Wisteria shook him off and into a wall. Fman countered by scrambling up and knocking her into the cell. She barked and ran towards the other, biting his leg.

  Julian's ears perked up, distracting Fman with his hoofsteps had left him lost in the small yet complicated den. The horse heard growling and yelping. Wanting to help the ones in danger, Julian galloped towards the noises. Fman had Wisteria pinned to the ground, his teeth dangerously close to her throat. In a rush of adrenaline, Julian kicked at the hacker's side using both of his back legs.  The wolf smashed into a wall. On the ground, Fman coughed up some blood. Wisteria caught the other wolf try to get up to fight Julian, quickly, she ran to him and pinned him down.