Escaped

Wisteria sighed, "No offense to Bepper or anything, but this party is way more boring than her usual ones."
  "Yeah," Julian agreed.

  "Not to mention it seems like a random time to throw a party.." Julian's eyes began to wander.

  "You don't think this is because of the incidents, do you?" He asked.

"If that's true than I'm offended!" Wisteria said in all seriousness. "I'm way older than her and she's treating me like a child!" Wisteria's voice strained, as if she was about to cry, but it wasn't a hurt strain, it was an angry strain.

  "You want to go out, like away from this party?" The horse asked.

  "Yeah, that would be snazzy." WisteriaMoon let out a chuckle.

  The pair walked out of the den casually. The fall air was cold but lovely, and everything felt right.

  They made there way to Serepia Forest and into the theater. They got into the building and the cold around their noses faded.

  "Hello you two!" The cashier smiled.
"What can I get ya?"

  "Two tickets to Dolphins" Wisteria replied.

  The theater was relatively empty as they were in an unpopular server. They took there seats and the video started.

  "These dolphins are just going at it." Julian laughed. Wisteria giggled at the comment.

  "They're eating that stuff up faster than Jamaa eats up drama." It was the wolf's turn to make a snarky remark. The two Jammers both laughed.