Chapter One: The Attack.

"Master! Master!" Laki cried out as she ran through to the guild. It was rather loud as usual in Fairy Tail. Fights were happening, mages were getting ready for missions and others were drinking at the bar; however, everyone stopped what they were doing as Laki ran through in a panic.

"What is it Laki?" Makarov questioned with a glass of bear in his hands, his cheeks rosy red from the alcohol. "Ochia has been attacked!" Laki exclaimed; making Makarov spit his bear out. "What?!" The male exclaimed as he instantly stood up from his seat on the bar. Everyone looked in wide eyes, a little bit of fear shown.

"Ochia?" Lucy questioned in confusion as she tilted her head to the side while looking at Erza who seemed worried. "I heard Ochia is a city who are protected by a powerful guild. If Ochia is ever actually attacked, all the guilds who are close are informed so they can lend a hand since the attacks don't usually last long." Erza explained. She then pulled out her sword. "Are we going to fight master?" She asked as she turned her head to Makarov.

"We must help our fellow mages." Makarov said. He went behind the bar counter and then pulled out a small glowing ball. He then threw it onto the ground. Just then, a portal appeared in front of everyone. "This should lead to Ochia! Everyone! Go and fight!" Makarov ordered. Everyone instantly got ready to attack as they ran through the portal. Once everyone ran through the portal, they all froze.

"Are they the guild of Ochia?" Lucy questioned with a blank expression, slowly raising her finger while looking at Erza. Sweat ran down her face. Happy flew behind Lucy and his expression turned blank as well.

"No other guild has arrived yet so it must be." Erza stated as sweat ran down her forehead while looking at the blonde celestial mage.

"We should have known." Gray sighed as he placed a hand on his forehead while shaking it. It was the Phoenix Guild.

The guild who won the Grand Magic Games.

The strongest guild in Fiore.

The guild was fighting against some kind of tentacles.

"Ahhh!" Emiko, the Spirit Dragon Slayer, screamed as she was thrown by a tentacle. Just before she hit a wall, something caught her. Emiko opened her eyes as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. The person who caught her was none other than Sting Eucliffe; the guild master of Sabertooth. "Sting." Emiko gasped in surprise. The blonde male grinned as the female said his name. He landed on the ground perfectly as he looked into Emiko's brown eyes with his blue ones.

"Hey there Emi." Sting grinned as he placed the dragon slayer on her feet. Emiko placed her hand over her heart and let out a sigh. She then thanked the male as she smiled softly; causing the male to blush. "Ah, well... Just doing my job!" Sting said with a big, proud grin on his face as he scratched the back of his head. Emiko giggled at the male's goofy act. "Anyway... Is there a reward for your he-!" Sting began to say, but he was suddenly interrupted by Lucy calling out to Emiko.

"Emi! Are you ok?!" Lucy gasped as she began to run to the female. Emiko looked at Lucy and ran towards her, leaving Sting.

"Lucy. You're here too!" Emiko gasped as she hugged her blonde friend. Sting just stood there with a blank expression. He slouched down as his arms became sloppy.

"Maybe next time." He said in a mumble. Lector then flew beside Sting and snickered at his dragon slayer's attempt to get a 'reward' from Emiko. Sting then huffed and pouted as Lector made fun of him.

"Are you hurt? What's going on with this place?" Lucy asked with a concerned look in her eyes as she looked at Emiko with her soft brown eyes. Emiko's brown eyes seemed to show a little bit of fear as she looked around at the soon to be destroyed city.