Chapter Two.

Everyone was sat in the Phoenix Guild's building, waiting to see how Hakuoh was. Fairy Tail and Sabertooth were the only ones who stayed as the other guilds decided to leave to their guild base to make sure that nothing bad was happening in the cities they were protecting.

"I hope she's ok." Yukino said with worry as she sat beside Lucy and Emiko. Worried filled the three celestial mages eyes as they waited anxiously with everyone else.

"Me too. I've never seen Hakuoh ill before." Emiko said as she bit her lip. She then felt a hand on her shoulder, making the female turn her head. She saw Sting who gave her a reassuring smile, which made her smile slightly.

"She'll be fine! She's Hakuoh!" Etsuko said as she suddenly stood up from sitting on a table. She was with Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Yukichi, Happy and Flame. Etsuko had clenched her fists as she stood up beside Natsu. Natsu then blinked as he looked at the female.

"Is it just me, or do you look shorter?" Natsu questioned with a raised eyebrow as he stared at the female in confusion, tilting his head. Happy flew beside Natsu with Flame. Both exceed's joined Natsu in tilting their heads.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Etsuko exclaimed as she frowned at the fire dragon slayer. Her shout caused Natsu and the exceeds to put their hands up for surrender as they all felt the glare.

Just then they all heard a door open. Everyone turned their heads to see Kiyomi had walked out of a room. Within a second of seeing Kiyomi, everyone began to ask Kiyomi questions. Kiyomi jumped at everyone surrounding her.

"Everyone, please settle down and I'll explain the situation." She said awkwardly, smiling with her eyebrow twitching as sweat ran down her cheek.

. . .

"She's been what?!" Everyone exclaimed as they just heard about Hakuoh's conditions from Kiyomi. They were all sat down as Kiyomi ordered them to. She threatened to go into her demon form if the Mages didn't do as she ordered.

"She's been caught with the flu and it seems that her kind of flu is different to a normal mages flu." Kiyomi said with a sigh leaving her lips as she sat on the bar side beside Kino and Makarov.

"Different to her being an imagination dragon slayer?" Jinsune questioned as he looked at the female in confusion, raising an eyebrow. Kiyomi looked at the large male and nodded her head softly.

"Yes. Whenever she sneezes a small glass will leave her mouth and will go to someone she's known for a while. It's strange. It's kind of like some kind of magic flu I suppose. She said it happened when a tentacle let out a gas around her." Kiyomi explained as she folded her arms and placed her hand on her chin.

"So that's why they attacked us." Kino said, making everyone look at the female who was sat there with her eyes closed. She looked like she was trying to stay calm as she sat there. Kino then opened her eyes after speaking. "Kino?" Makarov questioned with a raised eyebrow as he looked to his left to look at the female.

"They attacked us to get to Hakuoh and gas her so she can spread the gas to the guild." Kino stated with a frown resting on her face. She began to grit her teeth as she clenched the fists.

"But why?" Lucy asked with worry on her face as she stared at Kino. "Why would someone want to harm the Phoenix Guild? Do you have enemies?" Lucy asked as she looked at Emiko, who scratched her cheek while laughing awkwardly. Sweat ran down her cheek as she smiled awkwardly at the blonde.

"You guys like being targeted something?" Gray questioned as he turned his head to Yukichi, a slight chuckle leaving his lips. Yukichi huffed and turned away from Gray coldly, which left the ice wizard to look at her in confusion.