Chapter Sixteen

Yukichi was sat on the bed, meditating. The female was glowing slightly and snow fell around her. She was frowning slightly as she began to float above the bed.

"Kaisai...Kaisai...can you hear me...? Kaisai..."

Meanwhile...

"Hey! Let me outta here! Hey!" Kaisai was shouting while she continued to pound her hand against the door that locked her in the bedroom she was currently in. The room she was in was exactly the same as Yukichi, however it was red instead of blue. While she was unconcious, someone had braided her hair into two low braids, and she was changed into a light pink nightgown that went to her knees and had straps.

Kaisai huffed out of annoyance as no one was going to answer her or let her out. The female then sighed and walked to her bed and flopped forwards, pouting slightly.

"I hate being ignored." She muttered quietly.

"Kaisai..." Kaisai's eyes went wide as she suddenly sat up. She looked around in search for the voice she just heard.

"That sounded like Yuki-Nee... No... Must be my imagination..." Kaisai spoke quietly, sighing once more as she placed her hand over her chest.

"Kaisai, can you hear me?"

"Yuki-Nee?"

"We've made contact, good. Are you in a strange bedroom as well?"

"Yeah, I woke up with my hair braided and in new clothes. I tried going through the door but it's locked."

"Locked? I opened my door and there were two guards standing outside."

"That's strange. You have guards and my door is locked?"

"Anyway, are you able to use your powers?"

"Not much. I tried burning the door down but I couldn't summon a lot of fire."

"I see... I think it's the rooms, I think they may have some kind of magic barrier surrounding it."

"What do we do?"

"I'm going to meditate to try and collect more demonic energy. If I can collect enough, I'll be able to use my demon form and break out."

"Got ya, I'll do the same." Kaisai then proceeded to cross her legs and placed her hands on her knees, frowning slightly.

"If anything happens, contact me straight away!"

"You too." Kaisai closed her eyes and began to relax her muscles. She frowned a little more as her hair began to fly around. "Is Akihito ok...? Maybe I should try and contact him..." Kaisai took a deep breath and began to focus on the male. "Akihito... Please tell me you can hear me..."

Elsewhere...

Natsu and Etsuko were staring at each other, water in their eyes as they sat in front of each other. Daisuke and Akihito watched out of boredom. Daisuke had ended up becoming 10 years old in the time they were in the dungeon. Daisuke sighed as he watched the two, meanwhile Akihito stared. Eventually, Etsuko blinked, making Natsu grin.

"I win!" He called out, making Etsuko pout.

"No fair! Rematch!" Etsuko cried, however Natsu continued to laugh in victory. Akihito placed his hand on his head, shaking his head slightly at the two dragon slayers with lines under his eyes.

"Akihito..." Akihito's eyes widened as he sat up and looked around. The other three noticed his sudden movements and looked at the male in concern as he looked around the cell, sweat running down his face.

"Akihito?" Daisuke spoke up, looking up at the male as he was now taller.

"I heard Kaisai... I think she's trying to get into contact with me." Akihito explained, frowning slightly. He quickly folded his legs and placed his hands on his knees while closing his eyes. A small light surrounded the male as he frowned more.

"Akihito...Can you hear me...?"

"Yes, I can hear you Kaisai." Akihito spoke.

"Where are you?"

"Daisuke, Natsu, Etsuko and I were caught and put in a cell. We have no way out. There is a barrier around the cell that is preventing us from escaping, we need someone to attack the cell from the outside."

"YOU AND DAISUKE GOT CAUGHT?!"

"Yes we have, though I can sense the others. They're close by."

"Alright, Yuki-Nee and I are meditating so we can concentrate our demonic energy onto transforming."

"Alright, I'll try and find you as soon as possible."

"I'll come for you as soon as I can get out, I promise."

"Me too Kaisai." Akihito opened his eyes and the light around him disappeared. Everyone was staring at him, making him raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"Are you and Kaisai dating?" Etsuko spoke up, causing Akihito to turn bright red.

"Yeah, they are." Daisuke said, smirking slightly. Akihito sighed as he hung his head slightly.

Meanwhile...

"Is that the castle up ahead?" Erza questioned as she stood at the front of the cloud beside Naomi and the beast. The Beast grunted while nodding his head.

"It is, but I warn you. Once we make a declaration of war against them, there will be no turning back." The Beast explained as he looked at the Wizards. "Are you all sure you wish to go through with this?"

"We have to. We can't leave our friends." Gray said with a frown.

"And we can't let that woman get away with whatever she's planning." Lucy added.

"Alright, just so you know, there is an army waiting for us. Be prepared to fight as soon as we land."

. . .

"Huh? Why is there ice coming out of the door?" One of the demons who were guarding Yukichi's door questioned as they looked at the floor.

"It might be Miss Yukichi. I heard she was a serious child, always meditating."

. . .

"Lord Hotaru!" A guard shouted while running towards Hotaru and Hakuoh.

"Ha? What is it? I'm busy." Hotaru said with a frown as he turned his head to the guard while Hakuoh turned around to face the guard.

"Lady Junko told me to inform you that Lord Tsuyoi wishes for you, Lady Hakuoh, Lady Yukichi and Lady Kaisai to meet him at the room."

"Understood. I'll tell the guards protecting Yukichi, you get Kaisai." Hotaru ordered, making the guard nod his head before running off.

"The room?" Hakuoh questioned as she looked at Hotaru in confusion.

"If Lord Tsuyoi wants us there now, this means your friends are here." Hotaru said as he looked at Hakuoh, who looked down the hall with a hopeful look in her eyes.

Meanwhile...

Yukichi was floating in the air with her hair flying around. It seemed to have grown longer, her horns had grown in size and her skin was slowly turning to blue. A tail had also appeared behind her.

After a few more seconds, she opened her eyes, revealing the eyeball to be black, with the iris being almost white.

TBC...

The Phoenix Guild 3: Fighting Against Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें