Chapter Three: Help.

It had been a month since the Phoenix Guild last contacted any of the other guilds. No updates were told, no help was asked for. Nothing. Everyone was worried for the guild as they were fighting time itself. Everyone only feared the worse. Lucy was currently sat with Levy, both discussing what they should do since they haven't heard anything from Emiko or Hakuoh.

"Emiko usually calls me every month or so to give me an update on how she is and how her training is going..." Lucy said with a worried expression and a sad tone in her voice.

"Hakuoh sends me new books on solid script fortnightly. I haven't heard anything from her since the attack." Levy explained sadly as she sat with Lucy at the table. Wendy was also there with Carla. All four females looked upset about the Phoenix Guild not contacting them.

"You both have nothing to fear." Erza said as she stood in front of the four females with her arms folded, a look of confidence rested on her face. The females all looked at Erza with a raised eyebrow and a little bit of hope in their eyes.

"Erza. Have you heard something from them?" Lucy questioned as she sat up properly. Erza shook her head sadly, however she wore a smile as she looked at Lucy confidently once again.

"No, but they are the strongest guild in Fiore. I doubt a little virus like that has done much and I am sure they are all fine now." Erza stated confidently. Lucy, Levy, Wendy and Carla all smiled at each other with a nod, agreeing on what Erza said.

All of a sudden a bright light appeared in the middle of the guild, causing every fight, every conversation, every drinking contest to stop. Everyone rose from their seats with their guards up as they saw the light growing. All ready to attack just in case the light was a danger to their guild.

After another minute something, or someone, fell through the bright light. As soon as it dimmed down, the thing revealed to be a person... A female. She sat up and moved her lilac hair out of her face to look at the guild with her soft brown eyes. There were scratches, wounds and bruises all over her body as she sat up, looking at everyone with tears forming in her eyes. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were slightly torn.

"Emiko!" Lucy gasped as she put her keys away and ran to the young Mage with Levy. Everyone then surrounded her, all worried since they could see her injuries. "Emi... What happened to you?" Lucy asked with wide eyes as she examined the female. The tears in Emiko's eyes finally fell down her cheek as she stared at Lucy.

"We're in trouble."

. . .

"Emiko! Child! What happened? Is something wrong with the guild?" Makarov questioned as he suddenly rose from his desk. He was currently in his office with Laxus. Everyone was standing behind Emiko, who was holding her arm. She gritted her teeth as she looked down, allowing a shadow to cover her face, tears falling from her eyes to the ground.

"We... were attacked yesterday. A woman, I don't know who she was, she claimed to be a powerful mage. She's after Hakuoh." Emiko explained as she wiped her tears away from her eyes, making everyone go wide eyed.

"Why? Why does she want Hakuoh?" Levy questioned as she stepped forward, her hands over her chest as worry filled her deep brown eyes. Emiko shook her head.

"I don't know... But I'm guessing... She wants Hakuoh's magic... She said she's the one who's responsible for the tentacle attack and the one who gassed Haku. She claims to have the antidote for the spell. She proved it to us by stopping the time on me for two more days. She said she'll do it permanently for everyone, but that's only if Hakuoh goes with her." Emiko explained.

"You didn't let her go..." Laxus stated as he crossed his arms while looking down at the female who looked shorter than when everyone last saw her. Emiko shook her head once again.