Chapter Eleven.

"Now that the annoyance is dealt with, how about a little history lesson?" Tsuyoi questioned as he waved his hand. All of a sudden some sort of large holographic screen appeared in the air. Yukichi and Kaisai looked up to see an image of Lady Akuma and Tsuyoi standing beside each other with ten other children.

  Yukichi and Kaisai went wide-eyed when they saw three children who looked very familiar to them... Hana... And the two of them...

  "This story goes back, over a hundred years ago."

Chapter Eleven

  "A hundred years ago?! We weren't even born!" Yukichi exclaimed in anger. Tsuyoi looked at the female and waved his hand. She was suddenly thrown back into the wall as Tsuyoi rose from his seat.

  "Y-Yukichi-Nee!" Kaisai exclaimed as she tried to go to Yukichi, but suddenly she was thrown into a wall as well. The two girls weakly sat up and looked at Tsuyoi with a dark look.

  "No interruptions." Tsuyoi spoke sternly as he sat back down on his throne. "As I was saying, over a hundred years ago, Lady Akuma had created a small group of demons from each Akuma Element that would be used to protect the Akuma's." Tsuyoi explained.  "Fire, earth, air, water, ice, lightning, light, shadows, time and mind. 1 demon from the strongest clans known in the Akuma history." Tsuyoi explained as he folded his arms. He looked down at the two demons and chuckled lightly. "Kaisai, you look like you have something you want to say." Kaisai nodded her head with a gulp and a cautious look. "What is it, child?"

  "If we served you over 100 years ago, how come we don't remember any of this? And how is it that Yukichi and I never knew each other until we met each other?" Kaisai questioned. Tsuyoi released a sigh as he placed a hand on his forehead.

  "A dangerous war broke out while the Akuma Lady was pregnant with our child. During the time of her pregnancy, she became weak, unable to use her powers because the child we were going to have was a human child." Tsuyoi explained, making both Yukichi and Kaisai to go wide-eyed. Tsuyoi stood up as he pointed his hand at the holographic screen, which changed to an image of the Lady Akuma's back facing him.

  She was running while he was being held back. The image showed that Lady Akuma holding a small baby with short messy golden hair that had slight bits of blue and purple. One of the eyes were hidden behind the Lady Akuma's face, however, the left one revealed to be a purple eye with some kind of scar. Body Yukichi and Kaisai gulped with widen eyes.

  "I didn't get to see my child. This is the only image I have of the child from my memory. I don't even know what gender my child is." Tsuyoi spoke. His voice broke slightly as he explained the image. "Shortly after the Lady went into labour, we were attacked by wizards who wished for the Akuma race to perish. After holding them off for as long as possible, I went to check on the Lady, only find her using whatever strength she has to create a portal to another time." Tsuyoi explained as he waved his hand, another image appearing on the holographic screen.

  Kaisai and Yukichi's eyes widened. They saw the ten children being held by people in cloaks. All of a sudden the people in the image began to move as if the memory was showing a video. The children were all asleep and one by one, a hidden person took the children through the portal.

  "My Lady, what are you doing?!" Tsuyoi screamed as he went to walk to the Lady Akuma, but suddenly two Akuma guards held him back. The Lady Akuma turned around to look at Tsuyoi with tears running down her face as she held the baby close to her.