Chapter Ten.

(A/N: small announcement at the end)

Previously:

"Yukichi, Kaisai, it's been awhile." The man spoke in a deep voice. Just then he placed his hand, which was hidden with a glove, on his hood. He then pulled it down to reveal slick jet black hair, jelled back and spiked, snow white pale skin and glowing golden eyes. He looked at the two demons, who seemed surprised.

"I read about him... He's..." Kaisai began to say.

"Read? You've done more than read about me Kaisai." The man spoke, with a smirk resting on his lips.

"Who is this guy?" Etsuko questioned as she stood at the back of her cell, nervous sweat running down her face.

"He's..."

"The man who was with the woman, claimed to be the lover of the Akuma Lady. Tsuyoi Akuma. The first ever male demon." The beast spoke, making everyone's eyes widened.

Chapter Ten

"The Akuma Lady's, lover?" Erza questioned in shock, her brown eyes widened at the new information she was just given. The beast nodded his head.

"After his accusations of being such a powerful man and after I sorted out all of the injuries he gave me, I did snooping around to find out his identity is real. Tsuyoi Akuma, Lady Akuma's lover." The beast explained as he sat back down on the stump.

"Do you know what he wanted or why he wanted to recruit you?" Daisuke questioned with one of his hands on his hips as he looked at the beast. The beast shook his head and sighed.

"He's a smart man. He would never give his plan away to a possible recruit. He has to be sure before explaining his plan to an outsider." The beast explained. Daisuke folded his arms as he placed his hand on his chin.

"Could that be the reason why he needs Hakuoh to find the child of the Akuma Lady? Maybe he doesn't know it's Hakuoh and wants to find his child?" Aine suggested as she looked up at Erza with worry.

"That's right, Hakuoh would be his child if he's the lover of Lady Akuma." Erza spoke.

"But wait, isn't all of this a little much just to be reunited with his child? He practically poisoned Hakuoh, gotten the rest of the guild ill and attacked all the other guilds. There has to be something more to this story." Gray spoke as he frowned, folding his arms.

"I have to agree with Gray. He's powerful, he should be able to do this without all the attacks. So there has to be something more." Yuuji spoke up.

"Unfortunately we could guess all day and not get any closer to the answer. Come on, we need to meet up with the others." Erza said as she placed both hands on her hips, her usual serious expression resting on her face.

All of a sudden a small amount of light surrounded Daisuke. Everyone turned their heads to him and stepped back. Daisuke looked at his hands, his eyes widening. Just then, his hair began to grow. It grew into a small pony tail and his fringe fell in front of his face. When the light disappeared, he also seemed shorter.

"D...Daisuke...?" Erza questioned as she stared at the male. Daisuke looked up at the group with sweat running down his face and gulped.

"Time is continuing to go back. This is what I looked like when I was 16." Daisuke stated, making everyone go wide-eyed.

"H...How do you remember? Etsuko couldn't remember us when she turned to her younger self." Gray stated as he looked at Daisuke with a concerned expression resting on his face.