Chapter Thirteen

Previously...

  "You... You're... You're her!" Tsuyoi exclaimed. Hakuoh stepped back as Tsuyoi looked between the image and the Hakuoh. He then stepped forward. "You're the human child! My child! That's why you look just like Kasumi!" Tsuyoi exclaimed happily, tears running down his face. Hakuoh gulped. Tsuyoi stood up straight, wiping his tears away as he smiled at Hakuoh. "I'm sorry for my rudeness. Let me introduce myself. I'm Tsuyoi, the first male akuma as well as the lover of the Lady Akuma. I'm your father."

  Hakuoh's heart stopped as her eyes widened.

  "M...My father...?"

  Meanwhile...

  Hana released a sigh, wiping sweat away from her forehead as she stood in the middle of a field that looked like a war had just occurred. She looked around, seeing several dead bodies of dark wizards. She sighed once again when she suddenly heard a voice.

  "Hana? Is that you?" Hana turned around to see a male, possibly in his late 20's early 30's, standing behind her. He was quite tall and had a very masculine figure. He wore a long black coat that was undone, showing off his chest that had no shirt on. He wore a pair of black jeans with dark grey boots. He had short messy dark blue hair and piercing green eyes.

  "Taiga-San!"

Chapter Thirteen

  "Natsu-San!" Natsu could hear a faint voice calling his name. He slowly opened his eyes and the voice got louder, and a blurry figure was in front of him. "Natsu-San! Please wake up!" The voice cried. Natsu's vision came back to him and he saw Etsuko in font of him, shaking him gently. "Natsu-San!"

  "Etsuko!" Natsu gasped as he sat up, however as he did, he bumped heads with Etsuko, making them both groan in pain as they placed their hands on their heads. Natsu then looked at Etsuko and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Natsu asked in worry. Etsuko shook her head softly, making Natsu sigh in relief.

  "They haven't harmed anyone here other than Yukichi and Kaisai-San, but they then took those two away." Etsuko explained, a worried look on her face.

  "And what about Daisu-!"

  "I'm here." A voice said, making Natsu and Etsuko turn their heads. Natsu's eyes widened when he saw Daisuke in a younger form. He looked around the same age as Etsuko.

  Daisuke wore a black leather jacket and his hair was in an undercut style. He had black skinny jeans, brown combat boots and wore a large, baggy grey t-shirt.

  He was sat beside Akihito, who still looked the same. They were both sat against the wall with their arms folded. Daisuke looked shorter than Akihito.

  "Daisuke... You..." Natsu began to say as he shakily pointed his hand at Daisuke. Just then Natsu let out a little snigger, but then tried to hide it. "You were short as hell as a kid." Daisuke had a shadow form over his eyes and a vein pop over his head as Etsuko and Natsu turned their backs to the male and began to laugh while holding their stomachs. Akihito was trying to hide his laughter as he bit the inner part of his cheek.

  "This isn't time for making remarks on my height!" Daisuke exclaimed as he got up and punched both Etsuko and Natsu on the head, earning bumps from them. He then released a sigh as he folded his arms.