Chapter Five

(Small A/N at the end (not extremely important)

"Etsuko? Are you ok?" Lucy questioned. As soon as Etsuko saw Lucy she began to back away with fear in her eyes. She ended up bumping into a wall. Kino sighed as she looked at Etsuko. Etsuko heard her sigh and looked at her.

"M-master? W-who are all of these people?" Etsuko questioned with fear still shown in her eyes. Kino looked at Etsuko and patted the seat next to her. Etsuko slowly and cautiously walked over to Kino; not taking her eyes off all the wizards. She climbed up the bar stall and sat next to Kino.

"Child these are guild members of different guilds. They've come to help us with something. You must have forgotten when you hit your head while we were being attacked." Kino explained softly. Etsuko's eyes widened as she looked at everyone. She gulped, but then her eyes began to sparkle.

"Wait, that's Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail!" Etsuko gasped as she stared at Erza with admiration in her eyes. Erza smiled at the young Etsuko who eyes sparkled. "And Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Mirajane Strauss, Elfman Strauss. Wow, how did I forget you were here?!" Etsuko exclaimed as she waved her arms around. Yukichi began to laugh to herself at Etsuko who was now standing up.

"Nerd." She snickered to herself as she watched the younger Etsuko gasp over the Fairy Tail Mages. Gray leant down to the side to whisper to the ice demon beside him. "She's a fan?" Gray questioned with a raised eyebrow. Yukichi nodded her head for an answer as she folded her arms. "So does that mean you were too?" He asked with a smirk, making the female become flustered.

"S...Shut up!" Yukichi exclaimed quietly as she punched him playfully, making the male chuckle at the female's response. Yukichi huffed, making her fringe move slightly. The two then continued to watch Etsuko have a fangirl moment as she looked at all the Fairy Tail Members.

"Lucy Heartfillia! You have all those keys!" Etsuko gasped as sparkles surrounded her. She looked up at Lucy, who laughed awkwardly before nodding her head. She went down to her knees and patted Etsuko on the head gently.

"Who knew she was a pretty cute kid?" Everyone was surrounding Etsuko as she fangirled over the Fairy Tail members. Everyone was laughing until they heard a loud evil laugh. Everyone's eyes then widened as they turned their heads to where they heard the laughter. They found the source is some sort of dark orb that appeared in the air.

"What is that?" Etsuko asked in fear as she suddenly hid behind Lucy in fear. Kino frowned as she and Makarov stepped forward. Suddenly the Orb fell to the ground and smashed into thousands of pieces. As it smashed, a small gas appeared from the orb.

"No one inhales it! It might be poisonous!" Kino exclaimed as she covered her mouth and nose. Everyone did the same with either their hands, arms or cloaks if they were wearing one. The gas thickened, but soon a small wind pushed it away. As it was pushed away, it evaporated and standing over the broken orb was a woman who looked around the age of 40.

The woman had short messy black hair with a leather eyepatch over her right eye. Her left eye was visible to be white. She wore a black leather jacket with a grey vest underneath, a pair of black trousers and black boots that went to her knees. She stood in front of everyone with a sinister smirk resting on her face.

"It's her again." Emiko gasped as she stepped back. Sting stood in front of her while gritting his teeth, protecting the female dragon slayer who stood in her place, shaking in fear.

"That's the woman who attacked you?" Makarov asked with a scowl as he stared at the woman who laughed sinisterly. Makarov growled as the woman rose her head to look down on all of the Mages.

The Phoenix Guild 3: Fighting Against TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara