Chapter Six

In what seems to be a volcanic terrain, the woman who attacked the Phoenix Guild walked through some sort of dungeon with a smirk plastered on her face. She walked past many guild members other several different guilds who seemed to be trying to break free. She stopped at one of the cells with a wicked smile resting on her lips and a dark look in her eyes. She stared down at Yukichi and Kaisai who were both curled up in a ball, crying out in pain.

  "Watching you suffer sure is amusing." The woman said as she began to laugh to herself slightly.

  "Let me out!" She heard someone scream. The woman released a sigh as she turned around to see Etsuko crying while trying to get out of the cell. She had her hands wrapped around the bars as she shook against them violently while screaming, tears running down her face.

  "Shut up already you small brat." The woman spoke coldly as she walked over to Etsuko. She put her hand in the cell, making Etsuko step back. Etsuko gritted her teeth as she stared at the woman in front of her. "You're going to be here for awhile, so suck it up and get comfortable, kid." The woman was about to walk away, however before she could step away, Etsuko spoke.

  "The Phoenix guild will stop you! And they have Fairy Tail with them! You're no match for them! Especially Natsu Dragneel!" Etsuko spoke with a frown, a grin resting on her face as confidence could be found in her eyes. The woman looked back at Etsuko and growled at the thought of Natsu Dragneel, the Mage who managed to throw her into the wall.

  "I'll kill him before he knows what hit him." The woman threatened before she walked away from Etsuko. Etsuko frowned before walking to the corner of her cell and sitting down. She released a sigh before looking at Phoenix Guild mark on her shoulder. After she looked at Yukichi and Kaisai.

  "I wonder how she's older...? And who is that other girl? Something has to be off... Maybe I've been brought to the future...? Or maybe something else...?"

Chapter Six

  "You all ready?" Daisuke asked as he stood in front of everyone. A large group of the mages who didn't have enough magic had gone to take Kino to Porlyusica while the others have decided to go on different missions.

  Daisuke, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Naomi, Yuuji, Wendy, Carla, Romeo, Gajeel, and Lily were going to find this beast that owed Etsuko a favor. Hakuoh had given them where this beast lived and how to find him.

  Hakuoh, Juvia, Emiko, Yukino, Sting, Rogue, Hibiki, Eve, Kiyomi, Jinsune, Akihito, and Lucy were all going to go to a library to search up the Akuma history. Sting and Rogue did want to go with Natsu and the others, however, they were told they are not allowed due to the injuries they have as they are not fully healed.

  Finally, the last mission is to find Hana and make sure she is ok when looking for the mysterious Mage known as Taiga. On their way they will also be looking for Gildarts, hoping he can help. Going on this job is Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Bickslow, the Strauss siblings and finally, the exceeds from the Phoenix Guild. The exceeds wanted to go with their dragon slayers, however, the Phoenix Guild exceeds know who Taiga is and where Hana would be going and the Mages were needed elsewhere.

  Everyone nodded to Daisuke's question. The male nodded back as he held out a crystal in his hand.

  "Remember if there are any problems, contact everyone else through the crystals I gave you." Daisuke ordered, making everyone nod once again.

  "Everyone be safe. When you've got what you set out to get, come back to the guild and contact everyone else through the crystals." Erza ordered as the three different groups of Mages set off in the three different directions.

  "You're already ill?! It's just a bridge!" Daisuke exclaimed at Natsu who was holding onto the bridge for dear life. Erza released a sigh as she picked Natsu up and threw him over her shoulder. Everyone had sweat run down their faces with lines under their eyes as they watched the redhead walk off.

  "Come on. Let's get moving."

  "I...Is she super woman?" Naomi asked with a gulp as she hid behind Yuuji, who looked just as terrified as the female did.

  "S...Something like that..." Wendy said with an awkward laugh as she looked at the female beside her.

  Back to Etsuko...

  Etsuko was standing at the bars, watching Yukichi and Kaisai suffer in pain. She looked around to see no one was around. She released a sigh before cupping her hands together and blew a little bit of air inside them.

  "Phoenix Flame: Healing Flame..." Etsuko whispered as she un-cupped her hands. Two small Phoenix's created by flames was resting in her hands. "Go." Etsuko whispered. The two small creatures flew from Etsuko's hands and went over to Yukichi and Kaisai. They both landed on the two Akuma's and went into their skin.

  Both females gasped as they instantly sat up. A small glow surrounded them for a few seconds before disappearing. They looked at their hands before looking up at Etsuko who was staring at them with a serious expression.

  "Etsuko..." Yukichi mumbled at the small child, who released a sigh.

  "You're awake... Then you can explain to me what's going on." Etsuko stated as she looked at the Akuma in front of her. "Why are you older? Have I gone forward in time or something? And who's the girl beside you?" Yukichi sighed as she walked over to the bars that kept her and Kaisai held in the cell.

  "We were attacked by someone who hurt Hakuoh. This resulted in her becoming ill which affected her powers. You were turned younger because of this. I am slowly turning younger too, as are Daisuke and a few other guild members. As for the person beside me, this is Kaisai. She is an Akuma like myself, however she's a Hi No Akuma, a fire demon." Yukichi explained. At the end of her explanation, Kaisai walked to the bars and smiled while waving her hands.

  "Oh... Ok." Etsuko spoke with a blank expression as she looked at Kaisai, unsure on what to say. She then shook her head before looking at Yukichi. "What am I like... The older me?"

  "Still destructive as ever." Kaisai laughed while holding her stomach.

  "Heh? Really?"

  "Yeah. You're also really strong."

  "Do I find my dad?" 

  "We can't reveal everything to you Etsuko... I'm sorry." Yukichi stated, making Etsuko release a sigh while scratching the back of her neck.

  "I thought I would have found him by now... Sheesh... That old man... Flying off like that..." Etsuko spoke sadly, tears threatening to fall down her face, however, she quickly shook her head to get rid of the tears. 

  "We should make a plan to try and get out of here and find the others." Yukichi stated as she looked at Kaisai, who nodded her head in agreement.

Tbc...