Chapter Fifteen

Currently at Porlyusica's home, Naomi, Wendy, Carla, Romeo, Juvia, Jinsune and Yuuji were waiting outside for results on how Kiyomi was doing and if her condition was critical. Yuuji was trying to comfort Naomi by hugging her and playing with her hair, however nothing seemed to be calming the female down. 

  The door then opened, making everyone quickly stand up. They saw Porlyusica standing at the door with a serious expression, next to her was Makarov, who wore a serious expression as well.

  "How is she? How is my sister?" Naomi asked with worry showing on her face, trying to calm down from all the tears.

  "And how is Grandmother?" Yuuji then asked, standing next to Naomi with a serious, but concerned expression on his face. Porlyusica and Makarov turned their heads and moved out of the way, allowing everyone to see Kiyomi standing there, smiling brightly at the group with her eyes closed. She had an outfit change, which was a pair ofjeans with boots and a lilac vest top. She also wore her hair in a high ponytail.

  "Sis!" Naomi cried as she suddenly tackled Kiyomi into a hug, causing a squeak to come from Kiyomi before everyone heard a loud thud. Everyone laughed slightly at the two sisters until Yuuji spoke up.

  "What about Grandmother?" 

  "She is awake, however she needs to rest for a couple of more hours before she does anything." Porlyusica explained to the male, making him sigh in relief by placing his hand on his chest. 

  "Now that I'm up, we should all go back to the others and help them in getting the others back." Kiyomi said as she walked to the door with Naomi hugging her waist. 

  "Juvia agrees, we should not leave our friends to fighting that woman alone." Juvia agreed, making everyone else nod their heads.

  "Alright, Kino and I shall arrive shortly. For now, we will wait here until her powers are fully returned." Makarov explained to the group of mages. 

  "But it's going to take us awhile to reach everyone. We have no idea where everyone is." Wendy spoke up, causing everyone to go silent before slouching their backs over. 

  "No worries, the crystals the groups had have a tracking device. Take this." Makarov said as he gave a small crystal to Kiyomi. Kiyomi examined the crystal when a graphic map appeared with small dots moving around. "The red one will be the team who went to the library. Blue is the team who searched for the beast and yellow is those who searched for Hana and Taiga. From my knowledge however, Daisuke has been taken and he had the blue crystal, so follow the red crystal." Makarov explained, speaking in a serious tone.

  "I can get us there faster." Naomi said as she looked at everyone. Kiyomi showed a worried expression as she looked at her little sister.

  "Is that wise Naomi?" Kiyomi questioned, worry still shown on her face. Naomi nodded her head as se stopped hugging her sister. She walked out of the small house and pass her friends. She then stopped when there was a far enough distance between everyone.

  "I've been practising." Naomi explained as she put her hands out. Suddenly, wind began to wrap around her arms and raised her from the ground. Everyone stepped back as the wind surrounded Naomi, causing everyone's hair to fly around. 

  Naomi's hair slowly turned form it's soft lavender colour to a deep midnight blue and her clothes changed to a dark blue dress that had sparkles on, which resembled the midnight sky full of starts. Her shoes disappeared and her hair began to float around. Naomi turned her head to face everyone, revealing her eye had lost it's pupil. Her fringe also stayed up, revealing her eye patch. 

  "With Nuit's power, I can take us to everyone." Naomi explained, making everyone nod their heads.

  "Let's go then. The sooner we get to everyone and regroup, the better." Kiyomi explained as she walked out to everyone.