Chapter Eighteen

"Emiko, why do you want us to bring her back? He wants to take revenge on wizards everywhere!" Hakuoh exclaimed.

  "But if he truly loves her, Lord Tsuyoi would change his mind. He told me himself he would do anything for her. Anything Hakuoh." Emiko spoke quietly, quiet enough so only Hakuoh could hear her. Hakuoh sighed as she glanced in the corner of her eye at Hotaru, who was watching two.

  "I believe that if Lady Akuma gets resurrected, she can convince him to leave his plan to destroy the mage world."

  A shadow formed over Hakuoh's face as she looked at the ground, making her fringe hide her eyes.

  "Ok..." She spoke quietly, however loud enough for the others to hear her. She stood up, making everyone look at her. "I'll bring her back..." Hakuoh spoke, making a gleeful light appear in Tsuyoi's eyes.

  "You will? Fantastic!" Tsuyoi cheered as he stood up, grinning joyfully. Hotaru looked at Hakuoh, who continued to look at the ground.

  "What do I need to do?"

  "She doesn't want to do it..." Hotaru thought as he stared at the female with slight concern.

  Meanwhile...

  "Ok, it seems to have calmed down out here. I'm going to find Emiko!" Sting shouted as he began to run towards the castle, dodging any attacks that went his way.

  "Sting wait!" Yukino called out, however Sting ignored it as he continued to run into the castle. He frowned as he gritted his teeth.

  "I lost her once, I'm not losing her again."

. . .

  Gray was running through the halls with Akihito, who was looking for Kaisai. The two males looked down every corridor, before they eventually found themselves down a corridor coloured with an icy blue wallpaper and paint, with pictures of snowflakes. The two males stopped however when they noticed ice growing around the walls and floor.

  "Yukichi is nearby." Akihito spoke as he looked at Gray. Gray nodded his head and the two walked down the corridor cautiously, in case any guards came out to attack them. The two stopped walking when they saw a dark area full of white mist. The two gulped nervously as they found several weapons on the ground as well as some lifeless bodies.

   Gray was about to step forward, however Akihito stopped him. Gray looked at the boy, who pointed to the ground. Gray looked down to see ice on the floor, which was slowly spreading.

  "She has to be near by." Gray said, which Akihito nodded two. The two looked up and jumped in fear when they saw two glowing eyes staring at them. "Yukichi? Is that you?" All of a sudden, Gray was pinned on the floor, a hand on his throat, by an angry looking, full demon form Yukichi. "Yukichi!" Gray shouted at the female, who had her hand back, ready to attack. Yukichi's eyes widened as she stopped herself from hitting Gray.

  "Gray..." The female spoke quietly. She moved her hand from Gray's neck, and slowly turned back into her normal self. Gray released a sigh of relief, as did Akihito. The female quickly got off the ice mage and gave him a hand up. 

  "Are you ok?" Gray asked, worry showing on his face as he looked at the female. Yukichi nodded her head before turning her head back to the guards who were either unconcious, crawling to try and get away, or dead. 

  "Unfortunetly I had to take extreme messures to escape. It seems I still can't quite control my other form." Yukichi spoke, sighing slightly. She then looked at Akihito. "Have you found Kaisai?" Yukichi asked with a slight frown, which caused Akihito to frown.

  "I thought she would be with you." Akihito spoke, making Yukichi shake her head.

  "We were taken to seperate rooms. I have no idea where Kaisai-"

  "I'm coming Yukichi-Nee!" They heard ssomeone shout. The three turned their heads and saw Kaisai running towards them.

  "Kasai, be careful of the ice!" Akihito shouted as he noticed the female wasn't paying attention to her surroundings... Her eyes were closed...

  "Huh?" Kaisai questioned as she opened her eyes, however as she opened her eyes, she entered the area that had ice on the ground and began to fall. "Ah!" She screamed as she skidded towards the three. Yukichi and Gray jumped out of the way while Akihito put his arms out. He managed to catch the female and stopped her from skidding. Kaisai stopped screaming and looked up at Akihito. "Aki!" Kaisai exclaimed as she jumped on the male, hugging him, however this caused the two to fall over. 

  "Ow...Kaisai..." Akihito groaned, however the female was too busy hugging the male to care about the fact they were on the floor. Yukichi and Gray laughed slightly at the two that were on the ground. 

Elsewhere...

  "Emiko!" Sting called out as he ran through  the corridors, looking for any sight of the female. He noticed a group of guards standing in front of him, ready to block him, however the angry dragon slayer wasn't prepared to stop. "Get out of my way! White Dragon Roar!" Sting shouted. After his attack shot the guards back, the male continued to run through. 

  Soon, the male noticed a large door in front of him had light coming from the room. He frowned and ran through into the room. As he entered the room, he stopped running, wide at what he saw. Emiko and Hakuoh talking to Tsuyoi with Hotaru. 

  "Emiko..." Sting spoke, making the female's ears twitch. Emiko turned her head and went wide eyed.

  "Sting..." Emiko gasped. Sting was about to walk to the female, however Junko suddenly appeared in front of him and kicked him into the wall. "Sting!" Emiko exclaimed as she ran to the male. She ran pass Junko and kneeled down to Sting. "Sting! Are you ok?!" 

  "Yeah..." Sting said, coughing slightly. Emiko frowned as she looked at Junko.

  "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Emiko exclaimed, anger raising inside of her.

  "I am protecting my master." Junko stated as she placed her hand on her hip, however Emiko frowned more at her response. She then looked at Tsuyoi.

  "If you harm Sting, I won't help you!"

  "Emiko... You're helping them...?"

  "Very well, however we cannot have him interfere." Tsuyoi said as he waved his hand. Sting was thrown into a wall and a transparent grey wall appeared around him.

  "Sting!" Emiko called out as she ran to the wall, placing her hands on the wall with a panicked expression on her face as she watched Sting struggle.

  "No harm shall be done to him, however to ensure your help, he must stay inside the barrier." Tsuyoi explained as he stared at the dragon slayers. Emiko looked down, gritting her teeth.

  "Fine..." She spoke before turning around to walk towards the demons. Sting got up and began to hit his fist against the wall.

  "Emiko! Don't do it! Emiko!"

Tbc...