Prologue

I thought I was in a nightmare, sitting there crying in pain. I touched my forehead and there were blood stains on my head.

Is this another nightmare?

When I turned to gaze around, I saw my parents also covered in blood stains and they were not breathing. I tried to wake them up.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Mommy! Daddy! Please wake up!"

I cried afraid of everything I saw that night, the darkness and the bloods everywhere. The street was quiet, no one was around. It was a cold night, I became weak, my vision became blurry and I fainted on the back seat of the car.

I was only 5 when that woeful tragedy happened. The only thing I remembered on that day, the car was filled with laughter as we drove back home after attending a birthday party. My father was so happy that he sang one of my favourite song in the car and I danced on the back seat with my doll 'Princess Jellybean'.

My father lost his concentration on the road that the car hit a huge tree.

Waking up in the hospital was the least thing I expected to happen. I was told that both of my parents couldn't make it but I did.

So I'm an orphan? Where will I go?

For sure I knew that I would be a lonely girl who lost her parents because of an accident.

To be continued....

Yeayy! The prologue is out! How was it? Yeah I know It is kind of short but your still in the beginning of the story. Chapter 1 will be out soon!

Give feedback and vote!

This is my first fanfiction, I don't expect it to be perfect, there might be english errors and grammar mistakes. Your comment is the most precious thing I need now ~~~ Bye! <3