Chapter 4

-Eun Byul's View-

"Do you remember the hero who saved you from committing suicide?" a guy asked me while I was searching for books in the shelf.

What is this guy talking about? Is he crazy or something. Wait wait wait wait wait! I think I know him. First clue, committing suicide and the second one, hero. Omg! Coud it be? He's that guy who pulled me away from the edges of the building.

"Your....ummm..ahhh..What's your name again?" I stammered as I closed my eyes to remember his name.

"Try to remember."

"It's uhhh...Jisssso?

"Yeah It's Jisoo."

"Oh..What brings you here? It's like 4 months now?"

"Actually its been 3 months since the first time I met you and this paper clip help me find you."

"Why do you want to find me?"

"I didn't get to know your name. My name is Hong Jisoo." he told his name and stuck his hand out to shake hands with me.

"It's Park Eun Byul." I smiled warmly and shook his hand.

"So you're a star?"

"What? A star? Oh..a star. Yes, I'm a star. That's me Byul means star." I said clumsily.

I was so nervous. I didn't expect to meet him again the second time.

Everything is clear now that he's my fate. Maybe....

"Should I call you Byul?"

"Yes, I'm usually called as Byul. I should call you Jisoo or Ji or Jis or Soo?"

"Hahahahahaha! No, Just call me Jisoo."

"Okey! Nice to meet you Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you too Byul."

"Did you went to the abandoned building recently ?"

"No, the first time I went there is actually the last time too."

"Oh no wonder." he mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh..nothing."

I was still searching for books to borrow and as I done searching for books, I went to the counter to signed my permission card.

Jisoo waited for me outside, he said he wants to treat me for lunch.

As I looked at him outside, I thought....

He's a really weird person. Why is he wearing that mask? Is he a celebrity or anything? Nah.....

"Anyway I'm just curious why you're wearing a mask?"

"Mask? Uhh..I cough recently so It's better for me to cover my mouth with a mask."

"Ohhhhh....."

We talked a lot as we walked on our way to a restaurant not far from Huam-Dong Library.

Even when we had our lunch, we talked about school and like most common things people talked about since we just met.

~Time skips~

We walked back to Huam-Dong Library because I thought I should just took a taxi from there.

"Oh...Yeah I forgot! What paper clip you mentioned in the library?"