Chapter 6

-Jihoon's View-

I sat down on the girl's couch as she told us to. She smiled at both of us but I could sense that she also didn't know why on earth my mom came to see her. Honestly, her face reminds me of mom when mom is still in her younger age. Why?

"Are you Eun Byul?" mom asked her as soon as she sat on the couch beside me.

"Nae. I'm Eun Byul. Why do you want to see me?"

"I want to show you something."

Mom drew out a photo from her purse and showed it to her. The girl was surprised as she saw the photo. I was ofcourse didn't know what was actually happening. I wanted to see the photo too but maybe after her.

"This is my mom." Eun Byul said surprised after she saw the photo and held it tight.

"Nae. She's your mom but I'm your real mother." mom revealed the truth and I just couldn't believe.

How could that girl related to us?

I had no clue at all. Ever since I lived, I never sense my mom hiding things from me but she actually is. Maybe the only thing made me curious was the photos in the store room. Why didn't she put them in the album? Perhaps that was the occasion. Hiding the truth I actually have a sibling. A sister, 2 years younger than me.

"What?! Are you serious?" I asked, the situation is confusing me.

"Nae, Park Jicheol wanted you because she could't have her own child so, I gave you to her." mom explained as tears dropped from her cheeks.

"If she is your daughter, that means she is my sister? " I asked. I still couldn't believe that we had another member in our family.

"Really?! This couldn't be." Eun Byul cried too and her face is wet with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Lee Eun Byul forgive me! I didn't knew you were alone all this time!" mom apologized as she kneel dropped to the floor.

"All this time I actually thought I was alone but I was wrong." Eun Byul sobbed and kneel dropped to the floor too.

I was just sitting there and think through. I didn't know what to say next. The only thing I could do is to stood and said,"Mom! Lets go home now!"

"What?"

"Lets go home now!" I said firmly.

"Why? Don't you want to meet your sister?" mom asked. I know she is happy to reunite with her daughter but I was mad at her. I would never release my anger to my mom so, I just said what I thought I should.

"She is not my sister! She is never in my life!" I yelled in anger because my mom kept the truth away from me.

I pulled my mom from the floor and to the front door to scram outside Eun Byul's apartment. The girl just stood froze and stopped sobbing, from her face I could see that she was confused too with the situation. My mom was struggling to free her self from my grasp and she did.

We both stopped in front of the elevator and as soon as she freed, her hand slapped my face. I was lost in words what to say next.