Chapter 3

-Jisoo's View-

I didn't even get to know her name.

After buying groceries, I went straight to the dorm where everyone was already there except for Jun. He was still in his flight on his way back to Korea.

"What took you so long?" Jihoon asked as I came in.

"There were lots of people earlier in the street."

"Oh. Why?"

"Someone was committing suicide but turns out it was a false alarm."

"That's funny." Mingyu remarked as he went to prepare food from the groceries I bought.

"How is it a false alarm?" Jeonghan asked as he appeared in front of me.

"Instead of committing suicide she's actually up on the building because she wants to enjoy the view." I explained.

"I don't understand your story hahahaha..." Seokmin laughed.

"Not important though. I'm gonna have some rest now. See ya."

"Oh....rest well!" Jeonghan said and he sat on the grey couch beside Jihoon.

I was thinking of what was happening earlier while I laid on my bed.

Why didn't she tell her name before she left? Like she was planning something.

I thought while looking at the hair clip she accidentally dropped on the rooftop. It was a weird hair clip though.

The next day after rehearsal, I went to the abandoned building again hoping if I could see her again. But there were no sign of her.

Maybe she'll come here once a week or twice a week.

"Uhuh! I have a great idea! Thank god I have a pen and a paper in my bag." I said to my self with a smile across my face.

I thought if I wrote a letter and left it there, she would reply me.

I can't come here always. There is a special show tomorrow and a music festival on the next day.

I sighed and left the paper on the rooftop. Luckily, there were bricks on the rooftop so I could put one of them on top of my paper preventing it from flying away. To prevent it from soaking with water if it rains, I also had to put the letter in the shade.

"All I hear is raindrops falling on the roof top~♪♪♪" I sang as I searched for a perfect place to put the letter.

I found one and hope that the rain didn't reach to soak it.

"I hope she'll be here and read this."

The letter I wrote : Hi! I still need to know your name and I really want to meet you again. We can be friends. If you read this letter please reply. From Hong Jisoo ♡

Three days later I came to the building but the letter was still there. Same position, same place like no one ever touched it before and forgot to mention, same angle.

"She's not here?"

But still I'll be waiting for that letter to be replied. So, I waited till a week but that piece of paper was not replied yet. I didn't give up and waited till two weeks but it was useless.