Chapter 5

-Eun Byul's View-

It was a very exhausting day to prepare for the festival tomorrow and our tutors wanted us to help with stuff. I was napping on the couch in the living room and suddenly, my phone rang.

"Ahhhh~ Headache. Oh..It's Grandma Rim."

Me: Yeoboseyo, Grandma Rim.

G.R: Byul ah~ I just wanted to tell you that a woman is looking for you here.

Me: Who is she?

G.R: Ahhh~ Aigoo I forgot to ask.

Me: Oh...Nae! It's okey Grandma Rim.

G.R: I gave your home address to her.

Me: Really? Oh...I'm wondering who is she.

G.R: That woman said that she'll come on saturday morning.

Me: Ohh..I'm free on saturday. So, I should stay at home.

G.R: That woman is very strange, her eyes were watery when she asked about you.

Me: Strange~

G.R: Anyeong! Jae hyun is crying again.

Me: Awwhhh~ Poor Jae Hyun. Having toothache must be painful.

G.R: Nae....Nae....Do visit us if you are free.

Me: Absolutely! I will! Anyeong!

Who is that woman? Watery eyes? Strange. Oh well, I will know about it on saturday.

After shower, I was deciding on should I invite Jisoo to the festival or no. I didn't have a friend to accompany me since Jisoo is a student too so, why not?

-Eun Byul and Jisoo's View-
(I will use 'B' as Byul and 'J' as Jisoo)

---------------

B: Should I message him or not? I should. I shouldn't. I should. I shouldn't. I should. I shouldn't. What should I do?!!!!!!!

--------------

J: I was sitting on my bed ready to go to rehearsal but then I felt there was something missing. I switched on my mobile phone and click on Byul's contact 'Byul :3'

My feeling tells me that I should message her but for what? Strange feeling I've ever encountered. Is this what you call 'Falling in love'?

Suddenly, I received a message from Byul. I was surprised to see her text message. So coincidence~

Byul :3 : Anyeonghaseyo! Are you busy? There is a College students festival and I'm just wondering if you want to come with me.

Byul :3 : It's okey if you can't.
----------------
B: I sent a message and now, I feel strange. I felt uneasy and my heart beating faster waiting for him to reply. What is this feeling?