Chapter 12

After just some rehearsal, the Seventeen members went back to their dorm and started to help Jihoon in preparation for his relative. Jisoo was curious because this relative of his sounded very special to him. Not just like having cousins or aunts. Jisoo's curiosity sent him to ask a lot of questions to himself while helping the members preparing. His thought went far away and he did a bit of accomplishments in helping compare to the others.

He asked himself questions like "Why do I feel nervous?"

"Is Woozi adopting a sibling by any chance?"

"Who is this relative anyway? Why do I feel like I need to run for my life all of a sudden?"

Wonwoo was observing him while cutting the onion. He observed him from the start of preparing the dinner. Jisoo finally snapped out of his thought and continued boiling the water. Wonwoo went back into focus cutting the onions and his eyes felt like it was going to fall off any second. His eyes became teary so he rushed to the bathroom sink. The sink in the kitchen was already being used by Seungkwan and Minghao.

"Oh my eyes. This is my first time crying while cutting the onion." He said to himself while washing his teary eyes.

He still couldn't open his eyes wide due to the irritation spread by the acid gas from the onion.

"Ahhhh! This is painful!" he yelled from the bathroom.

Everyone heard him and stopped for a few seconds as they heard them.

"What's wrong with him?" Jeonghan asked the others, he sounded worried. As expected from the mom of Seventeen.

"I just saw him cutting onions here." Seungkwan answered and pointed to the position where Wonwoo stood a minute ago.

Mingyu laughed. "You know that you yelled like a baby just now because of an onion, right Wonwoo?" He remarked as he approached Wonwoo in the bathroom.

Jeonghan approached as well. He gave him a handkerchief to wipe after washing his eyes.

"Jun will be replacing you. He's good with onions." Jeonghan told him and laughed afterwards.

He found it funny that Wonwoo got really hurt by some onions. Wonwoo rested on the couch for a while before continuing to help the others. Vernon and Seongcheol finally arrived bringing back three bottles of ketchup. They need it to cook the special dish. Jihoon and Byul forgot to buy them yesterday.

"What just happened here? Why is Wonwoo crying?" Vernon asked closing the door behind him.

"I'm not crying. It's the onions." he sounded a bit frustrated by the members teasing him.

Vernon laughed. "Kidding! I know actually."

Seongcheol placed the three bottles of ketchup beside Mingyu for him to use it. He is the chef of today's dinner and would always be the chef of the dorm.
Wonwoo finally recovered from his irritated eyes and looked at Jisoo once again. Looks like his thought went far again. He wondered what Jisoo's thinking. It was not like Wonwoo to be curious but he is a human afterall.

"Thanks guys." Jihoon thanked them after carrying out some vegetables cutting as well.

Mingyu searched around the counter for something. "Where is the pasta?"

"Didn't you told Joshua to boil them?" Jihoon reminded him.

"Oh right! Josh where's the pasta? Jisoo?" Mingyu asked Joshua.

He finally snapped out of his thoughts again after Mingyu called him the second time.

"Oh. What is it?" he responded.