Chapter 2

-Third person's view-

2 years later....

"Can you help me out with something?" his mom called from the living room.

"Yes ofcourse mom. What is it?"

"Put this box of your father's old toy boat collection in the store. Will you?"

"They are not toy boats but antique sail boats looks good in the living room though. Mom, why do you want to put it in the store?"

"Chae is scattering them on the floor, some are broken too. I just need to keep them safe by putting them in the store."

"Yeah memories must be kept safe."

"Especially when he's already gone." his mom sighed.

"I'll put it in the store. Don't worry mom."

"Be careful Jihoon. It's heavy."

"Yes."

He twisted the door knob to reveal Chae mom's beloved cat ran out of the store which surprised him that he almost dropped the box.

"Chae! What are you doing in here? Aishhh..."

He went into the store and switched on the light. As he put down the box, he took a glimpse on the photos scattered on the floor. He stared at them for a minute.

"That cat! He scattered everything on the floor."

He picked up all the photos on the floor and look at it one by one as he walked on his way to the kitchen.

"Anyway mom I saw this photos in the store. Maybe Chae is scattering them on the floor."

"What photos?"

"This is me right? And who is this baby over here your holding?" Jihoon asked his mom and showed the photo to her.

"Oh....That baby is uhhh...my bestfriend's daughter. We were in her house celebrating her new born baby."

"Where is she now?"

"She moved to America and we lost contact with each other. Ah...Jihoon it's not important, don't ask about it."

"Ohhh....Why didn't you put them in the album?"

"I forgot where I put them haha..."

Jihoon gave the photos to his mom and walked away to his room to pack his luggage.

He was going to go back to Seoul. He only stayed in Busan for a week because it was Seventeen's resting period before their next comeback.

"Mom I'm going back to Seoul. Take care, love you!" he said farewell to his mom and hugged his mom.

"Love you too. Drive safely!"

"Anyeong Chae!" Jihoon said farewell to his mom's cat and patted her head.

~Time skips~

Jihoon arrived home which is the dorm and laid him self on the grey couch in the living room.

Later came Joshua whose just arrived holding his guitar on his other hand and another grabbing the door knob as he shut them close.

"Whats up bro!" he greeted Jihoon.

"Ei...When did you-"