Chapter 9

-Eun Byul's View-

The flashback of what Jihoon said earlier in the Coffee Shop hurts me a lot. The scene replayed in my mind.

"I don't want to treat you coffee or anything here, I just want to warn you not to get close to my mom and never think us as your family. Your family is dead and please don't try to be one of us. You are no one. Remember that! Don't ever visit my mom!"

I sobbed and sat alone one my bed. No family and no friends to comfort me saying "It's okay Byul. You have me." or "It's okay Byul. You have us."

If I were to still have my parents, they both would be hugging me and comforting me everytime I have a problem. I know they weren't my real parents but they took care of me longer than my real parents.

I was so mad and I promised my self to vanish before my mother and Jihoon's life. Calling it vanish doesn't sounds right because I had no where to go. This apartment is the only thing given to me for me to stay without having to withdraw a lot of money.

So, I thought I would never going to be in contact with them and I probably be ignoring mom if she went to my apartment.

~Time skips~

The next day as usual after attending class, I went straight to the rooftop of the abandoned building. I knew Jisoo wouldn't be there since I told him to only hang out with me when he's free.

Sometimes I questioned my self "Are we even friends?"

Clearly we looked like we were but then there were so many things I didn't know about him.

Where does he live?

Where is his family?

Why does he always reject when I want us to have lunch together outside? Instead, we are just having a picnic up here.

There was something fishy about him like he is hiding something from me. There was something else important about him that I didn't know. Maybe it's just me. I should've ask him before saying this nonsense.

I enjoyed looking at the scenery again and the wind blew quite strong but refreshing. On the evening, I took a taxi to my apartment.

-Jisoo's View-

Here I go again. Being an idol as usual, practising for another comeback. I'm not blaming for my career since being one was actually my dream and now I'm screwing up.

Soonyoung didn't talk to me since yesterday and the others did but just things like "Hi!" and "Whats up bro?"

I replied but I also ended the conversation with a single sentence "Hi!" and "Fine." Sounds more like a sigh to me.

I did fine in practice but I felt guilty. I thought I should be apologizing, not just sitting here on the floor not saying a single word. Finally, I stood up and started with a bow.

"Guys. I'm sorry for being a jerk."

Everyone was staring at me.

"What?" Seongcheol asked.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk."