Chapter 1

-Third Person's View-

12 years later......

"This is how you find the X. Understand class?" Mrs.Han asked as she finished writing while explaining the working for a math question on the white board.

Mrs.Han saw Eun Byul looking at her table while there was not even a piece of paper on the table.

"Eun Byul? Are you paying attention?"

"Yes Mrs.Han?"

"I just asked if you're paying attention on what I just wrote on the board?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. No, I didn't pay attention just now."

"You're looking a bit pale. Is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine Mrs.Han."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Few minutes later, Eun Byul fainted and fell from her chair. Everyone was surprised that she fell off her chair same goes to Mrs.Han and she ordered two boy students to help carry Eun Byul to the infirmary.

-Eun Byul's View-

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a person staring at me while I was laying on the bed.

Everything is getting clear and I saw Bosung staring at me right on my face. I was surprised and got up. I didn't know what was going on so I gaze around to see that I was in the infirmary.

"Bosung? What just happened?"

"What do you mean what just happened?"

"Why am I in the infirmary?"

"Idiot. You just fainted in math class. There are like 9 subjects in school but why math?"

"I fainted?"

"Yes Idiot."

"Oh. I thought it was a dream."

"Huh? Mrs.Han said that I should escort you home. Anyway that was why I told you not to work over time last night. I told you so."

"Yeah I really need to earn extra money that's why I had to work over time."

"Lets go home."

Bosung help carrying my bag as we walked back to the orphanage house the place where I had live for 12 years. I left with only less than half a year before I move to live somewhere else. The orphange house is for 1 to 17 years old childrens only.

I worked as a waitress in a cafe every night to earn money because the money provided for me wasn't enough to buy my school things. The salary was around $220 a month.

Bo Sung is a friend who happens to live next to the orphanage house with his parents. He has brown hair with small eyes and he usually is rude but friendly. Being serious all the time is one of his talent too.

He moved to Anyang two years ago and transfered to Anyang Highschool. He is a year older but we were in the same class.

We started becoming friends when I was sitting in the backyard studying and I find math tough so I scratched my head. He saw me while he was standing on his backyard.