Chapter 7

-Mingyu's view-

"Like what we had plan to do. We want to be a detective of this bazaar case. The case of Jisoo's strange behaviour." I said fooling around in a department store.

"Knock it out!" Jeonghan scolded.

"No. Listen to the leader. *clear throat* We are now in disguises as you know because we're idols. A mission in the department store spying on Hong Jisoo who's acting strange lately. We are here to-" Seungcheol continued fooling around but stopped as Jeongan gave a light slap on the back.

"Ouw!" Seungcheol yelled.

"Shushhh! That's too long by the way." I said to Seungcheol.

"Shut up you two! What if Jisoo finds out we're here?" Jeonghan scolded both of us again and flicked our forehead.

"Ahhh~ Jinja? Do you have to flick us?" I asked to the person who acts like a mom to us.

"Yea....don't be such a omma." Seungcheol said supporting me.

"Jinja...you guys are fooling around. How are we going to find out if Jisoo's going to find out about us first?!" Jeonghan exploded and we remained silence.

"Okay sorry guys~ You guys are acting like kids just now. Be serious next time. Okay?" Jeonghan apologized.

"Okay Omma." both Seungcheol and I said.

We were following Jisoo from Pledis building to here, the department store. We didn't have a clue why he is in the department store. We even had to wear hideous clothes for disguises.

I'm wearing a fake mustache and a long brown coat matched with my brown hat. I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes but never read his case before.

Jeonghan is wearing a grey hoodie and under his hood there is a long black wig. Together with a black mini skirt but with thighs to hide his man skin. Basically, he disguised as a girl.

Seungcheol, he wore his ordinary white t-shirt and ripped jeans but with thick eyeliner on his eyes and a mask so, he looks a bit different than usual. It is because we didn't have any disguise ideas for him. So, what to do?

"So what now?" I asked.

"We just need to follow him but don't let people recognize us or get caught by Jisoo." Jeonghan explained the plan.

We just followed Jisoo around and saw him buying stuff but we couldn't see what he's buying. But then he put down the shopping cart and saw a picnic basket together with napkins and a picnic sheet.

"You know what guys ? I think he's going on a picnic." Seungcheol guessed as he peeked on Jisoo's shopping cart.

"I think so too." I agreed.

Suddenly, Seungcheol accidentally dropped something on the tiles and Jisoo immediately saw us but both Seungcheol and I ran to the other side as soon as the tin can fell. The problem is Jeonghan! He is too slow but thank goodness he pretended to pick the can up and Jisoo didn't manage to see his face.

But Jisoo would not recognize him either if he had seen his face because we're the best in disguises except for Seungcheol.

The next place Jisoo went to is a restaurant. He was ordering all sorts of food but he's not eating in the restaurant.

"Yes, I'm sure he's having a picnic." Seungcheol thought.

"Look at all those food he's buying." Jeonghan continued as we all peeked Jisoo from a table far from him.