17. listen !

It was a year since sandhir were married wid each oder wid all rituals

It was a year since sandhir were married wid each oder wid all rituals .
It was an arrange marriage of dem.

Though dey knew each oder from before,  whenever dey attended some business parties but never ever dey strike a conversation wid each oder.

It was one fyn day when shekhawats came at her place & kept d wish to make her as der daughter in law.

Hearing dis she cudnt help but only blush & run into her bedroom to hide her blush.

It was not dat she was in love with him but she respected him as a person who was all calm & composed.

He was not only devishly handsome but  he was having smart brain too who can make every girl go Gaga over such combination .

She had always dreamt a fairy tale life for herself d day when she was matured.

A perfect guy whom she will call him as her husband.
Her in laws which will love her d way her parents did.
A small yet perfect happy family was d only thing she wished when she was now matured enough to get married.

& finally d day came when her prince came .
He was dressed formally.
But something was missing in him...yes his expressions were all cold as if was made to sit here forcefully.

But ignoring her thoughts she thought dat it must be his first tym juz like hers.

Finally after getting married ,  it was her first night wid him.
She was sitting on d king size bed scanning his room.
It was juz like d way she liked.
But where was he...she wondered.
Finally after waiting for him till 4 in d morning her eyes gave up.

Next morning she got disappointed by not finding him besides her or in d room.
Getting freshen up she went downstairs & greeted her in laws.

Soon she found him coming out from d study.
He was still in his wedding attire.

"Randhir tum study mei the raat bhar?" His mom asked wid unbelievably.

Whereas his dad was throwing deadly glares to him to which he also gave death glares.

Sanyu  was juz a mere spectator to dis family drama.

Rd ignored his mom's question & walked past everyone in his room leaving a poor soul thinking on her decision of getting married to him was wise or not?

Days past into months but his behaviour towards her was cold.
Every night he used to come late & left early completely avoiding any conversation wid her.

But she being a devoted wife used to do everything a wife does for her hubby.
Be it was arranging his clothes & files.
Or it was preparing food for him & waiting for him in a hope dat one day he will come.
But dat day never come.

He has not even passed a simple smile to her in these six months of marriage let alone be love.

Yes in these six months dey never talked wid each oder,  but only exchanged formal smile in front of der parents & relatives.
Neither dey had shared any physical intimacy.

But she waited ...waited for him every night to come...to come & say just a "Listen " but day day or night never came.
Still she awaited for it bcz once her mother told her dat husbands lack d power of expressing love to der wives.

She almost waited him to convey his feelings for him.
& after a year means a night before der 1st marriage anniversary he wake her late night & said
"Listen"

It was finally d night  she waited for many nights & today he was gonna express his feelings to her but in a different way.

Hearing his "Listen " so softly from him , sanyu's heart skipped a beat.
She wanted to say many things to him but first she wanted him to confess.

She looked at him lovingly.

He took a long breathe & started. .
"I want a divorce " Hearing dis her smile faded away instantly.

"I didn't wanted to get married to u at first only.
But juz bcz of dad's pressure,  we are together.
He didn't wanted me to get married to a girl of my choice." He completed shattering her hopes.

But wat next he stated made her die d very moment.
"I love a girl name Siya.
We...we got married juz after a month of our marriage.  He looked down. But she was staring at him in disbelief.

"& now she is pregnant wid my child.
She needs me.
Sorry but we can't be together anymore.
I know I shud have told u before but circumstances went all wrong landing up us here"
he completed & looked at her face only to see pain , agony, betrayal & LOVE too.

But his trance was broken by a call.
He touched d screen getting off d bed & went to balcony leaving her all alone to fight wid her miseries.

"Yes baby I ll b der tomorrow.
Yes i ll bring watever my baby wants...."
Sanyu heard him saying wid a big smile & unknowingly she too smiled but sadly " U were never mine randhir. ..never" she chipped keeping a stone on her heart & drifted to sleep thinking dat next morning when she woke up she wud realise dat it was juz a bad dream & still  randhir is hers only.
But only if it was a dream & not reality.

☆☆☆☆☆

Finally done.
I really don't like such endings but why to write same things again n again.

So feedback me.