36. After marriage

Requested by MeghaGoyal4

"Dad mujhe koi ladka dekhna nahi hai

Aap shekhawat uncle ko mana kar do" sanyu rejected the marriage proposal which was proposed by her fathers best friend harsh shekhawat for his only son randhir.

"Par beta randhir  bohot accha ladka hai aur harsh aur renu bhabhi tumhe beti ki tarah rakhenge" kishore smiled caressing her hairs.

"But dad I don't want to marry now" was her immediate reply.

Kishore sighed and sat close to her.
"Bacche aapko koi ladka pasand hai? Hai toh batao I'll give ur hand to him happily.
Hume bas aapko dulhan bane dekhna hai" kishore smiled.

"Noooh...no dusra ladka.
I m still single and don't want to get mingled" sanyu twisted her lips.

Kishore giggled at her childish acts.

"Toh phir hua kya hai babu? Shaadi toh aapko kabhi naa kabhi karni hi hai toh abhi kyu nahi.
Aur hum kaha aapko Haa kehne bol rahe hai.
Ladka dekhiye.
Pasand aaye toh thik varna naa bol denge" kishore said.

"Nahi dad aisa nahi hai" sanyu chipped not able to express her real reason behind the denial of marriage.

"Toh kaisa hai babu?" Kishor was handling her so patiently that sanyu couldn't help but admire her dad who was most sweetest person.

"Woh dad....jab main shaadi karke jaungi toh aapko aur maa ko kaun sambhalega.
Ek toh aapne mujhe koi bhai yaa behen bhi nahi Di toh mere jaane ke baad kon sambhalega aapko" sanyu chipped looking here and there .

Kishore smiled at his daughter and felt proud that his daughter was a true gem.
Just to take care of her parents she was denying to get married.

"Beta randhir bohot hi achha hai.
I m sure he will keep u happy" kishore couldn't say a word more as his eyes were filled with water and he did not wanted to show his weaker side to sanyu.

Here sanyu kept thinking of the guy name randhir who was supposed to be her future husband.

~~~

"Jii suniye ....." sanyu pulled up her veil at her first night after marriage.

She was sitting on a decorated bed in a heavy bridal dress.

Randhir was busy drinking milk which was a ritual 😂

"Haa bolo...kuch bolna hai" Randhir kept the glass n sat in front of her.

She nodded and was finding words to express her feelings which was difficult task for her.

Opening her heart out in front of a stranger who was her one day old hubby was really difficult .

What if he divorces her.
What if he takes her words wrong.
What if he abuse her.

Many questions rang in her mind so she thought to keep quiet.

"Nahi kuch nahi" sanyu said looking down.

Randhir came closer to her and caught her hand making her shock as hell.

"No need to get scared of me.
M ur husband and not any random person.
So u can share ur problems with me.
Trust me....plz" Randhir smiled.

His millionaire dollar smile gave her hopes that yes her husband will understand her.
She smiled and nodded.

"Umm....along with urs, I want to take care of my parents as well" she said with utmost hesitation and framed her sentence in a polite manner so that he couldn't misunderstand her.

Randhir removed his hand from her making her eyes filled with tears.

"That's not possible " he said firmly.

"But why" came her whisper.

Randhir smiled .
"Since after marriage 'we' will take care of 'our' parents" he said sincerely.

She got up somehow and kissed his both the cheeks and ran away to the loo before he could understand what happened few minutes back.

And this way her reply turned an arranged marriage into 'LOVE'.

~~~~

Hope I have justified the microtale.
Feedback needed.