35. Hum Mar jaenge

[Apni aankhein khaali kar de
Kaash tu meri aankhein bhar de
Kaash tu meri aankhein bhar de]

Sanyu was standing in the garden entrance holding her tears so that it couldn't flow through her hazel orbs.
But still it fled like river flows.

She couldn't see her husband like this.
So helpless that he couldn't carry himself till her.

Here randhir was trying very hard to get up from his wheelchair to catch sanyus dupatta which was flying high in the sky.

But in this process he fell down as his knees and nerves didn't support him.

"Aah...." he cried in pain catching his left knee which had a scratch.
It was bleeding.

"Randhirrrr" sanyu cried and ran upto him to support him.
She held him through his shoulder & made him sit on the wheelchair.

His eyes were moist.
He was so helpless so dependent that he cursed his life for that.

[Mere yaara tere gham agar payengeHumein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge (x2)]

She wiped his tears and hers too.
She carefully viewed his knee and found blood patches.
Blowing some air on it she touched it.

"Aaa uu. ...sanyu dukh raha hai" Randhir winced.

"Sorry sorry" sanyu apologised and ran inside to bring the first aid box.

He smiled at her but suddenly his eyes started flowing as he remembered that dreadful incident and that's when he lost his power to stand upon his feet.

[Do yeh saugaat tum, tto zamaane ki hum
Do yeh saugaat tum, tto zamaane ki humHar khushi se mukar jayenge]

Sandhir married after final year going against their parents.
Like other couples they too went for honeymoon .

It was last day they were shopping something for their friends as they were strictly warned by their friends to bring them gifts.

And they were on streets looking for gifts.

But sanyu being naughty was teasing randhir by playing a prank on him.
Sometimes hiding from him
Sometimes covering his eyes or sometimes handing him to some other girl without even letting him know.

After enough  shopping sanyu was busy walking on the road facing her face towards randhir and randhir was behind her holding her bags like a typical husband.

"Sanyu aage dekho ....gaadi aa rahi hai" Randhir warned her but sanyu being so naughty neglected him and started jumping on the road itself making hard for randhir to control her.

"Sanyuuuu" Randhir yelled and jumped on the road and pushed her hard and saved her from the accident.

But unfortunately randhir lose his senses as due to sudden approach his nerves got pressurised and got paralysed from abdomen .

[Hum mar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge]

Sanyu closed her eyes reminiscing that dreadful and unfortunate day which took away her life.

It's been 3 years randhir was sitting on wheelchair doing nothing but painting and sanyu was handling her small business.

"I m sorry....agar main apna bachpana nahi karti toh tum iss halat mei nahi hote" sanyu cried hugging his legs after aiding his knee.