38. b

"Tum??" Sanyu exclaimed loudly but randhir seemed to be silent.
He neither reacted like her nor gave her any emotion.

"Hello......tum yaha kaise aaye? Aaa..aa let me guess. U are stalking me right? Haa bolo ...bolo.....picha kar rahe the na mera? " Sanyu glared him but he as always ignored her and went inside leaving her outside the flat only.

"U....u bloody....he....ignored me
Mujhe the sanyukta ko ignore kiya iss pagal ne. I'll not leave u mrrrrr..." sanyu gritted her teeths in frustration and entered inside the house closing the door with her legs with loud thud.

"Oye. ..Oye Mr  ruk....i said ruk...kaha jaa raha hai" sanyu followed him till kitchen.

He removed a chilled bottle of water and drank.
Meanwhile his phone rang with Bobby's number.

"Yeah Bobby. ...Haa bol....Haa aa gyi hai teri friend yaha.
Haa....okay I'll show her my room.
No...i dont have problem with her living as my roommate " Randhir paused and looked at sanyu.

Sanyu glared him real hard.

"Unless....she doesn't interven my personal life" Randhir completed but his phone was snatched by sanyu.

"Bobby ...main iss ladke ke saath bilkul room share nahi karungi " sanyu yelled.

"But why sanyukta. ..? Randhir bhai is a nice guy" Bobby said.

"I don't want to live here Bobby don't u understand " sanyu again yelled.

"But why?" Bobby asked her

"Because I hate ur randhir bhaiii.
Get it....now phone rakh and let me handle this idiot randhir or whosoever " sanyu disconnected the call and threw randhir's phone on his face which he caught perfectly on time

"Look u Mr. Whatever.
I'll not share this house with u.
Koi aisa vaisa signal mat le samjha" sanyu pointed her finger to randhir.

"Leave right now" came his voice.

"What? What did you just said.
Come again " sanyu was furious now.
This guy was getting on her nerves

But what did he do?
He never said anything to her.

"I said leave this house if u don't want to stay here.
Find a place for urself and get lost" Randhir snapped her this time after gulping her insults.

He never did anything bad to her then why the hell she was insulting him each minute.

"Nahi jaungi yaha se.
Kya kar loge?Haa bol kya karega tu?" Sanyu pushed him.

"Listen u miss whatever tumse sharifo ki tarah baat kar raha hu iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum mere upar chadh jao" Randhir was angry now.
First insults & now physical fights.

"Sharif aur tum?  Ha ha haaa mirror mei shakal dekh apni.
Amrish puri se bhi darawna  dikhta hai.
Shakti kapoor ka latest version" sanyu said in utter disgust.

"Dekho main chup hu iska matlab yeh nahi ki main kuch bol nahi sakta.
Ladki ho isliye ab tak sahi salamat ho.
Ladka hoti toh ab tak hospital mei hoti " Randhir threatened her.

But she was sanyu.
Bhala   woh piche kaise reh sakti hai.

"Dhamki dega mujhe...Haa. ..Dhamki dega" sanyu pushed him hard on floor.

"Maarega mujhe Haa. ...Maarega. ....maar naa...maar bey" sanyu chipped looking at his Red eyes.

"Listen be in ur limits okay" Randhir was very angry now.
He was somehow controlling his anger somehow.

"Limit...hahaaaaaa....dekh lena mere limits" sanyu removed a knife from her shoes and kept on randhir's neck.

"Tab se dekh rahi hu.
Chandigarh se mujhe ghure jaa raha hai.
Haa....ladki nahi dekhi kabhi....Haa. ..bolo naa  (pressing the knife )
Lekin main bhi sanyukta hu......aisi vaise chamak challo nahi jo tere sexy body se impress ho jaye" she smiled wickedly eyeing his body

Randhir rolled his eyes showing her that she was least scared of her.

Sanyus small ego got hurt that this guy was not scared of her.

"Tum dar kyu nahi rahe Haa. ...daro na...daro naaa" sanyu gritted her teeths but randhir remained emotionless

Instead he pinned her on the floor and removed his gun loaded it and kept on sanyus forehead making her scared like hell.

"Yeh....yeh...bacho. ...  bachho ki gun mat dikhao....i know it's not really gun" sanyu chipped wiping her sweat buds.

Randhir removed the gun and shot at the vase without looking at it.

Sanyu closed her eyes and ears in fear.
She was really very scared now.

Randhir smirked and blew air on his gun making sanyu's eyes wider with shock.

"Ab bolo kya karogi?" Randhir got up and kept his gun inside his pocket.

Sanyu kept quiet as she was scared of him .

She kept looking at the sofa like it was a newly discovered thing.

Suddenly the bell rang.

Randhir went to open it only to find Bobby standing.

"Sanyukta ne aapko kuch kiya toh nahi?" Bobby checked randhir's body.

Randhir nodded a no and gave way for Bobby.

"Sanyu" Bobby ran as he found sanyu sitting on the floor looking at sofa

"Bhai isse hua kya hai?" Bobby asked.

"Mujh jaise handsome ladke ke saath flat share karne ke khushi mei sadme mei hai" Randhir smirked.

Sanyu turned towards randhir and found him smirking whereas Bobby was clueless about what randhir said.

~~~'

To be continued. ....

Okay it may be a ss .
Now khush?