23. Jai hind

"Ae vatan...ae vatan. ..
Saare jahan se accha..
Mera rang de basanti chola.." Where these songs were echoing in the whole society there a lady was sitting in the balcony waiting for someone with a small baby of 2-3 weeks.

The face of that lady was smiling.
Though her heart was hollow from inside but her lips never left that sweet smile.

Her tears were dried on her fair cheeks but still she remained happy for her family,  her baby , for HIM.

Because before leaving her alone to face all challenges in life , he promised something from her.
She couldn't deny him because she loved him.

"PROMISE ME SANYU , U WILL NEVER LEAVE THAT SMILE FROM UR FACE EVEN IF I CAME OUR HOME DRAPED IN A TRICOLOUR CLOTH" was his words before leaving for border to serve his nation.

Sanyu nodded affirmatively obligating his each word.

She is sanyukta.
Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.
Wife of Dr . Randhir Singh Shekhawat.
Who was serving for nation by treating army officers on border.

It was his dream to enter army and do something for nation.
He wanted to contribute something of his part to make his motherland proud of him.
He even tried to enter in Indian Army but his physical fitness never let him pass the test.
So , he opted to complete his parents dream of becoming a doctor.

But along with his parents dream , he tried hard to catch his goals too and finally he succeeded and got into army but as a Army Physician.

Treating army officers was even a duty of serving nation.

After completion of two years in Indian army , randhir was nagged by his family to get married.
But he was not ready to get married to any girl.

No he was not in love or something but he didn't wanted to spoil anyone's life for his dreams.
Because he knew , he wouldn't able to work on der relationship.
He won't be able to give the girl a secured life.
Even if she is secured , he cannot give her required time because being in army ; he gets only a month or two to spend time with his family.

Already his parents are suffering because of him by not giving enough time to them & he didn't wanted to repeat his mistake again.

But even his parents are smart.
They wanted der only son to get married that too with a simple and beautiful girl.

After two years of service,  randhir somehow got leave approval of 15 days to find a suitable bride for himself.

And now he was sitting  in front of a girl looking at her in an awkward position.

"Kya karte ho tum beta?" The girl's dad asked.

The girl blushed whenever she met rds gaze.
Rd too smiled looking at her.
Then he shifted his gaze to d girl's dad.

"I m a doctor" rd chipped proudly.

"Wow kaha k doctor ho fortis? AIIMS? yaa Breach Candy or Leelavati" girl's brother asked.

"In army.
Kashmir border" rd again stated proudly making the family of girl sad.

Even randhir and shekhawat family remained silent looking der reaction.

"Maaf kijiye shekhawat ji , par yeh rishta nahi ho sakta" girls dad chipped.

"Par kyu Singhania ji" rds uncle butted in.

"We don't want to tie relationship with army people.
And I don't want to see my daughter suffer" her dad replied folding his palms.

Rd stood up instantly followed by his parents.