37. Friendship microtale

Randhir and his group of friends from office were sitting in cafeteria as the server was system was down and they were not having anything to do.

Everyone were cracking silly and idiotic jokes when Ana, one of randhir's colleague signalled randhir to look at the entrance.

Randhir looked at the entrance and found a lady of 30s entering.

She was from the HR department but her dressing sense was total disastrous.
She was wearing a salwar kamiz and sports shoes which were fluorescent in colour.

Her weight must be approximately 90 kgs with a bulging stomach as if she is pregnant.

Randhir and his gang used to laugh at her due to her worst dressing sense ever.

"Hmm....hmmm. ... randhir bhabhiji aaj kuch jyaada hi glow kar rahi hai" yoyo randhir's friend teased him.

"Shut up " Randhir glared him.

"Randhir konsa mahina chal raha hai bhabhiji ka" ana laughed.

"3 ra mahina  any problem " Randhir said sarcastically and all started laughing.

"Accha.....waise mujhe lagta hai randhir uske pet me 4 chaar bachhe hai" sanyu laughed and randhir pulled her hairs.

"Shut up chipkali" Randhir glared her.

And everyone laughed enjoying their free time.

After having some gupshup all were busy watching TV when suddenly sanyu said.

"Randhir i guess tujhe yaha jana chahiye. Honeymoon ke liye" sanyu said showing him advertisement  of some travel packages.

"Honeymoon par itna kyu kharcha karna. Malaysia jao ya ghar par raho.
Honeymoon par toh yaha bhi ho sakta hai.
Jo chiz waha karni hai woh main yahi kar lunga.
" Randhir smirked and went away.

Boys started laughing and girls started "Chii. ...randhir. ..
Kitna ganda hai tu" and all.

With ur friends there is no limit of bakwas.
Agar friendship mei bakwas baatein nahi hongi toh woh kaisi friendship 😉

~~~