38. Runaway love

A train was standing on the platform which was going to take people of chandigarh to Mumbai.

People along with their families were standing with their luggage .
Some were talking .
Some were looking here and there.
Some were busy gawking at a girl.

Well the girl was weirdly dressed.
A skinny jeans paired up with white crop top displaying her pierced belly.
But the twist was the girl was dressed like a bride.
An unwedded bride with empty partings and neck.

That girl was sanyukta.
She ran away from her own marriage in a skinny jeans paired up with handfull of chura and dark red mehendi adorned skin .
Her neck was full of jewellery and hair tied in a bun with a gajra around it.

She glared those people who were constantly gawking at her like shez an alien.

"Kyu bey kabhi ladki nahi dekhi kya?" Sanyu glared.

People broke their attention from her to the train
Sanyu took her bag pack and caught the train

She looked here and there for an empty seat and found a seat in front of a guy.

She threw her bag and jumped on the seat making the guy look at her.

"Kya?" She asked him.

He shook his head in a no and concentrated on his books and headphones.

"Huh! Aise dekh rahe hai jaise kabhi koi ladki nahi dekhi.
Pata nahi kaha kaha se aate hai...idiots" she removed the gajra and opened her mahogany hairs letting them fall on her shoulders.

The guy twisted to other side ignoring her blabbers which were inaudible to him because of his headphones.

"Shaadi nahi karni thi phir bhi jabardasti karwa rahe the . Huh! Ek baar bhi mera decision nii pucha.
Ladka dikhane bola toh bolte hai ' humare yaha ladka ladki shaadi ke pehle ek dusre ko nahi dekhte " she mimicked her daadi's voice.

"Ab sadte raho sab....main toh chali Mumbai. ...." she smiled removing all her jewelleries and keeping it neatly into a box.

The whistle rang in her ears indicating that the train will leave in a minute.
Sanyu hugged herself and smiled widely " Mumbai m coming"

After an hour , sanyus phone rang with a known number.

She looked at the caller and grinned.

"Hello....Haa. ...vidushi bol. ...kya? Sachhi? Omg....Omg. ....." sanyu exclaimed while talking with her younger sister.

"Haa dii. ..ladka bhi bhaag gya....aap jaane ke baad....ladke ke pitaji  aaye the. Unhone papa se maafi maangi aur kaha unka chintu aapki sanyu se shaadi nahi kar sakta....hahaaaa" Vidushi laughed.

"By god  vidushi kya jabar news di hai tune. Mumbai se ek laptop teko de hi dungi. Achha toh papa kuch bole nahi?" Sanyu asked anxiously.

"Arey papa ne bhi maafi maangi. Bole ki humari sanyu shaadi se bhaag gyi. Usse bhi yeh shaadi nahi karni thi.
Maa toh ro rahi hai bohot" Vidushi said sadly.

Sanyu too went silent for a while.
"Dii...dont worry maa bhi thik ho jaengi jab unhe pata chal jaega ki aap bohot badi dancer ban gyi Mumbai jaakar" Vidushi tried to cheer her.

"Haa...sahi kaha....bas ab main rakhti  hu. Apna aur maa papa ka dhyaan rakhna. I'll call u daily ok?" Sanyu chipped.

"Okay bye Di. ..tc" Vidushi chipped.

Both of them hang up the call and sanyu sighed but soon glared the guy who was staring her.

"What?" Sanyu said in a loud voice.

The boy turned his head and closed his eyes .

Sanyu felt ignored.
She gave him a last stare before dosing off .

~~~~

"Taxi.....Oye bhaiya ruk " sanyu tried to hire a taxi after reaching Mumbai.

She was looking sober now.

"Malad chaloge? " Sanyu asked but no one was ready to take her in the peak traffic time.

"Bloody hell.......yeh Mumbai mei politicians se jyaada taxi drivers nakhre dikhate hai..." sanyu murmured.

After some 15 mins sanyu luckily got a taxi .
She hurriedly sat in it and the driver wooshed off for her destination.

Reaching the place , she paid the driver and looked at the big tower in front of her.

She immediately called her friend   Bobby for the keys of the flat.

"Hello...Bobby. ...yaar kaha Mar gya tu? Keys kon dega flat ki?" Sanyu asked in an uber irritation as she was tired of travelling and then finding taxi in auto was a difficult task.

"Sanyu...listen to me....actually mere puchne se  pehle dad rented that flat to a guy" Bobby said.

"Wth. ..where the hell will i go? I don't have anyone here?  Kya karu ab main?" She freaked off.

"Hey...hey....stop...stop....listen to me yaar.. actually that flat is 2 bhk. ..so if u can adjust with the guy...i mean...umm" he fumbled and scared of her reaction.

"What...are u nuts....how will i live alone with that guy? God knows how is he ? What if he is a criminal or belonged to any gang? What if he takes advantage of me? " Sanyu shot many questions to Bobby.

"Hey sanyukta. ...chup yaar....he is not such guy....i know him personally.  Mere bhai ka best friend hai.  So plz we can trust him"" Bobby explained her.

"Okay...okay....i got  it.....bunny bhai ka friend hai matlab achha hi hoga " sanyu chipped.

"Haa. ..Haa bunny bhai par vishwas hai. Mujhpar nahi. Huh" he faked anger.

"Chup bey nautanki.
And tell me flat number.
M tired dude" sanyu pouted.

"Flat no 608 , 7th  floor"

"Okay...bye" she disconnected the call.

"Randhir bhai ko ab bhagwan hi bachaye" Bobby prayed to god and sighed.

Here reaching the flat,  sanyu rang the bell only to get a shock.

"Tum?" Sanyu yelled making randhir jump on his feet.

~~~

To be continued. .....