26.(burnt) after marriage love

"Sanyukta aaj plz mere liye paranthe bana do.
Bohot dinn ho gye khaye nahi" Randhir said to his month old wife who was busy chopping potatoes .

"Jii" she said nervously.

What will she do now.
Already her chapatis  were not so round and now her husband is demanding for parantha which she don't even know how to make.

She juz knew how to make khichdi, potato sabzi and daal.
From last two weeks she had been serving her husband with same dish but some changes.

But today he demanded parantha and looking at his excitement she can say he loved parantha so much.

She somehow made dough for parantha and made its stuffing too.

But being a poor cook , the parantha got burnt at some places along with her fingers.

Finally she served him his favourite delicacy at d dining table.

He smelled the divine aroma of parantha with some ghee and had a satisfactory smile on his lips.

Looking at his smiling face her lips to lingered with same smile.
The sensation of burning were long forgotten by her looking at his smile.

He had his supper wholeheartedly and gave a satisfactorily burp making her proud of herself for feeding her husband.

"Sorry!" He said sheepishly and looked at her.

"Tum kya khaogi?
Maine sab khatam kar diya.
Bohot hi tasty the" he licked his lips like a child.

"It's ok" she said with a smile and picked up the plate.

But he caught her hand in time.
She winced in pain.

Her hands were burning.

"Yeh kaise hua?" Rd asked worriedly.

"Woh paranthe....paranthe banate waqt" sanyu said in her scared voice.

He immediately started placing wet kisses on her red palms and fingers  in order to soothe her pain thus breaking all misunderstandings about arranged marriage in her mind.

#after_marriage_love

~~~