19.B friendship day!

"HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY" GUYS.
U ALL R MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS WHOM I CAN SHARE ANYTHING WIDOUT ANY HESITATION
& U PEOPLE RESPOND TO MY STUPID BAKWAS TOO.
THIS IS CALLED AS FRIENDS.
THANK YOU. 

First half of dedication.

19Moumita                 hrutuja28

01Aakanksha            

28simran                    KittuAngel

5trishlasingh             komal12665

aamir-rani                mananhamesha

Aboli-                        ManognaManu

afiiiieee                     MeghaGoyal4

angelpari95              miss_clumsy001

Ankita_SHQ_fan15  monisingh

Anulov                       Moumita8198

archanamudliar141  @missanjani

Next day sanyu was all dressed in a white anarkali .
She left her short hairs open though dey were short but it looked amazing on her dress.

Her face was devoid of any make up except gloss , kohl & a small stone bindi in between her brows.
Her eyes were perfectly lined by Blue colour liner.

Her ears were shining wid long earrings & hands were shimmering wid glass bangles.
She had wore a heart shaped  pendent which was gifted to sanyu by rd on d last year's friendship day.

Finally taking d dupatta she slide through her neck but it was looking weird.

"Yaar kaise lete h isse" she removed it & kept on her shoulder but she didn't liked dat bcz d neck of her suit  was deep.

"Shitt ! Yaar kaise lete h isse" she got irritated & opened you tube to find out d ways to carry dupatta.

Finally taking dupatta properly she pinned it on both d side so as it doesn't falls.

She took out her high heels sandal & wore it.
But d girl who  wore shoes & sneakers in her life how will carry sandals dat too wid high heels.

Glancing one last  tym in mirror she looked at her image in d mirror
"Chii! Puri ki puri cream cake lag ri hu" she made faces.

She locked d door & started walking towards d lift but she tripped almost 10 times .