25.after marriage love

I juz love reading after marriage love kind stuffs but never wrote on it.
So here I present my first one on after marriage love os.

~~~

Sanyukta shekhawat,  a day old bride of randhir singh shekhawat was preparing breakfast for her family.

She was the most pampered princess of agarwals.
She never entered her kitchen in agarwal palace for even taking water.

It was like sanyukta and kitchen are poles apart.

But like every girl, sanyu was also abide to follow some Indian tradition of making sweet on first day.

She was preparing kheer as instructed by her mother in law , renuka.

As she didn't wanted to make her impression down in front of her in laws at first day of marriage itself , she quickly opened you tube and downloaded recipe of kheer.

She took all ingredients which she required and started  her work.

Everything was going smooth but her one mistake made the recipe fail.

Without looking at the container she poured salt instead of sugar in the kheer.

After everything was ready, she took the bowls filled with kheer outside.

Everyone were happy and excited to taste the kheer.

Sanyu served everyone and stood besides renu.

Everyone took a spoonful of kheer including randhir and looked at each other.

Everyone made horrible face which went unnoticed by sanyu.
Rds younger brother was going to spit out the kheer but rd kicked him from down.

Getting cold glares from randhir,  his younger brother gulped the salty kheer unwillingly.

Even other members too had der share .
None complained her inefficiency of cooking.

But everyone praised her looking at her tensed face.

"It's tasty sanyu" renu said gulping water.

"Sachhi" sanyu asked like a child making rds beat stopped for a while.
How can he break her innocent heart by pointing out her mistake.

He kept quiet and gulped d remaining kheer.

Everyone gave her money as 'shagun' .

Rd gave her a small clutch.
She smiled widely looking at first gift given by her hubby.

Again rds heart skipped a beat by looking her smile.

"Thank u" sanyu said shyly.

"Ahem...bhabhi......i want bhai to suffer from blood pressure after having ur kheer" her brother in law said and ran before his brother could catch him.

Sanyu looked at rd in a questionable gaze.

Rd juz smiled.

Soon she understood her brother in law's words and looked at kitchen to find the container tagged as 'SALT'

She bite her lips and next moment her lips were attacked by her husband not able to handle her cuteness anymore.

#after_marriage_love

~~~

If u want i can write more.
I know plot was common  but still i tried to mould in my way.