39 (f)

"Listen....u don't need to do anything ok.
Bunny toh bass aise hi bol raha tha.
U don't need to do anything for me"
"Just mind ur own......" randhir was cut by sanyu.

"Dekho randhir. ...bunny bhai is like my brother.
And I can't break his trust.
Bohot trust se he asked me to take care of u .
Let me do that.
I promise I won't bother u much" sanyu chipped seriously knowing that randhir hates her and the feeling was mutual but just for sake of humanity and promise she gave to bunny was forcing her to do that.

"I don't want any care taker" Randhir twisted his lips.

Sanyu chuckled.
"Koi banega bhi nahi.
Shakal dekho apni " sanyu chuckled more giving him a glass of turmeric milk mixed with dry fruits.

"Kyu nahi banega?" Randhir glared her.

"Criminals ke care taker nahi hote" sanyu made a face .

"Anyways I need to prepare ur food.
Milte hai" sanyu winked and went to the kitchen.

"Bunny kaha phasa diya tune" Randhir sighed and rested his head on the headboard of the bed.

After 4 hours.

Randhir opened his eyes hearing some soft music.
A song which was one of his favourite was playing.

It seemed like someone was dancing on the tunes with ghungroos .
Somehow he got up and reached till the hall.

Sanyu with few girls was dancing on beats of some classical music.
She was dressed in a plain white chudidar dress with a bandhani  dupatta wrapped around her waist properly.
Her ghungroos were making randhir crazy.
He was gawking at sanyu who was sweating profusely.
Her flicks were sticking to her face but she didn't bothered to remove it.
She was so engrossed in her dance.

Unknowingly randhir walked towards the couch and started watching her dance.

He was watching her dance without a blink.

"Ok girls this was it for the day.
Baki hum kal sikhenge" a sweet voice of sanyu reached in randhir's ears bringing him out of his land.

He looked at sanyu who was removing her dupatta from the waist.
She was looking so beautiful in her dance attire.
He wanted to compliment her for that but......suddenly he remembered that he hates her.

"Didi yeh uncle kaun hai?" A girl of 8 years asked sanyu pointing at randhir.

Sanyu at first chuckled and then looked at randhir.
Randhir who heard the girl referring  him as uncle.
He frowned.
"Uncle hoga iska baap.
Dude do I look like an uncle?" Randhir murmured and looked from top to bottom of his body.

"Yeh ....yeh uncle naa mere so called landlord hai" sanyu smiled.

"Lord land yeh kya hai didi?" The girl asked in confusion.

"Uff......mishti dekho aapko classes ke liye der ho rahi hai naa... ..chalo pack ur bags.
Aahana.....apni sister ko lekar jao. ....and yaa kal same time par yaha aana ok.
Tum logo ki classes atleast ek week yahi hogi" sanyu said smiling.

Everyone packed their bags and left giving randhir some weird looks as he was only in his shorts flaunting his abs.

"Ohh hello......yeh kya hai?
Where's ur shirt Haa? " Sanyu asked as soon as the girls left.

"Ohh f***.
Iske chakkar mein nanga ghum raha hu main" Randhir murmured looking down.

"Koi shauk nahi hai mujhe aise ghumne ka.
But u disturbed me.
Kabse uss manjulika ki tarah tha Thai kar rahi thi.
Don't u know I m a patient here" Randhir tried to cover up himself.
He was so lost in her dance steps that he forgot to wear his clothes.

"Huh! Liar pants on fire" sanyu twitched her nose.

"Par meri pant fire mei nahi hai.
But if u want i give u some hot air" Randhir smirked.

"Chii u ganda.......itna hi gas chodna hai toh go to loo.....and chodo apni baasi  Hawa but dare u pollute this air" sanyu glared him and went towards kitchen whereas randhir kept on watching her continously.
Her swaying hips with those curly flicks on her face were driving him crazy..somewhere this girl was hypnotising him by her stupid Ness.

"Main yeh oats nahi khaunga" Randhir pushed the bowl while having dinner.

"Randhir look.....u know I m tired.
Classes li.
Tumhari bandage ki.
Phir tumhare gande se kapde bhi dhoye and u expect me to serve u rajbhog ?
Biwi nahi hu main tumhari. .....sirf apna diya hua promise pura kar rahi hu.
Now stop ur drama and plz have it" sanyu chipped thus gulping that tasteless oats.

"Phir bhi oats......Maggi nahi thi ghar" Randhir asked in irritation .

"Maggi tumne rakhi ho toh.
Do dino mein 10 packet khatam kar chuke ho.
Bhukkad kahi ke......" sanyu sniffed.

"Ok then have ur oats.....m going" Randhir got up and left to his room.

At night 2 am.

Randhir was changing his sleeping position continously.
His stomach was growling with hunger..
He never slept empty stomach.
His medicines too were giving him tough time as he took empty stomach.

"Arghh. .....agarwal.......i will not leave u " Randhir banged his fist on the pillow.

"Mujhe baad me dekh lena....first have this" sanyu entered with a bowl.

She was in her night dress looking cute like a cream cake.

"Dekho.....mujhe accha nahi lagta bimar insaan ko satana so better tum bhi mujhe mat satao and have this khichdi ....saath mein salad bhi hai" sanyu said keeping the tray in front of him.

"Pehle kyu nahi diya " he asked grumpily.

"Meri marzi......now khao" sanyu said.

He took the spoon and started gulping the food as if he was hungry from ages.

"Aye Bhukkad Dhire khao" she made a disgusted face.

"I m hungry " Randhir said in his wobbly voice.

"Criminals ko bhuk bhi lagti hai" questioned her mind hence unnoticing his gaze on her face.

~~tbc