4

(Song: Blasphemy; No Phun Intended)

I walked down the hallway to the elevator and went up to the next level, aka where Josh's apartment is. I didn't think this would happen. I could feel a smile grow on my face but I could feel my stomach turn and that voice in my head telling me to go back every time we got closer.

I stepped off the elevator and I could feel someone following behind me so I turned around only to be faced with Blurry, standing a few feet away with his dark hands in his pants pockets and his creepy smile plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"You can't avoid me forever!" He shouted as he stopped in his tracks and I still walked. I clenched my fists and didn't turn around once but I could see his face: he stood there now with his arms crossed over his chest and his evil grin still on his face. I wish I could just slap it right off.

"Watch me!" I shouted back to him. He blinked and he was gone, disappeared into thin air. I found Josh's door and I let out a breath after I knocked on it. I heard footsteps get closer to the door until it opened and I was met with a bright red haired Josh with a smile on his face.

"Hey, come in," he motioned as he moved out of the way. I walked inside and sat on his couch and saw Taco Bell on his island in his kitchen. I smiled.

"Taco Bell is my favorite," I spoke up and he returned a smile.

"Mine too,"

"Well obviously," he walked over with the bag in his hand and set it on the coffee table before gesturing to it, "Thanks but you really didn't have to do that,"

"Eh, it's no problem."

He bit into his taco and I chewed my chalupa. He grabbed me a water from the fridge and I thanked him again.

"At least it isn't my least favorite food," I spoke up.

"What? Bananas?" He laughed and I was serious. He stopped when he noticed and was a little confused.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"I just guessed, you don't like bananas either?"

"No! They're gross!"

"Exactly!"

"My mom force fed them to me from when I was 4 years old to about 15 years old because she thought it would be healthy,"

"Gross!"

We both laughed and cheered over tacos and agreeing about hating the same foods. We got to know each other more and played Super Smash Bros Melee, but only a little bit because I kept winning and Josh was being a sore loser.

"Boom! I win," I said in victory as I threw the controller over to him. He rolled his eyes and put the controllers away and turned off the console.

"Yeah but I'll beat you next time," he said with cockiness trailing along his voice. I chuckled the slightest and bit my lip. He sat back down next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I tensed up because I didn't know how to react at first. He lifted his head and looked at me in a way that made him look so damn hot. He rested his chin on my shoulder and the light from the kitchen glinted in his eyes as the other part of the light hit his face.

I sense something...

Like what?

He's not telling you something, I can feel it.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and I looked at Josh, "Is something on your mind?"

He was shocked at first as if I read his mind, which I kinda did. He opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out. He closed his mouth and shook his head before leaning away from me and laying his head on the couch pillow instead.

"I guess I better go, it's getting kinda late," I said after I checked my phone even though I live in the same building. He nodded and stood up with a yawn and stretched. He walked over to the door and opened it allowing me to walk out.

I turned around and smiled at him and he returned it, "See you again soon?"

He nodded, "For sure."

I nodded and waved bye as I walked back over to the elevator to go back down to my apartment. I stepped inside and pressed the button for my floor level and watched as the door slowly closed in front of me. I leaned against the railing and let out a sigh before letting a grin slowly make its way across my face.

I already knew we'd be best friends.