7

(Song: Stressed Out; Blurryface)

I thought about what Bren said all last night. I only slept a few hours but the rest of the time I thought over what I would say. Now? I was standing in front of his door of his apartment. I wanted to tell him now but he had a friend over he wanted me to meet. I guess I can do it when they leave.

I knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. He was wearing a tight fitted tee and black skinny jeans with leather knee patches. I never really noticed what he was wearing before but now that I have these feelings, I've changed. I notice everything and it creeps me out.

Tell me about it...

"Hey, come in," he smiled and I nodded as I walked in. I stopped in my tracks and froze when I saw a girl. A girl? I was thinking it would be a guy.

"Ty, this is Debby," he put an arm around her waist, "my girlfriend."

She smiled and my smile slowly faded away. My heart dropped and I didn't know how to react. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart and the rest shattered into small, millions of pieces. I looked at the both of them with confusion as I tried to smile again but it didn't work.

"Hey, you okay?" Josh asked and I looked at Debby, who now had a worried look on her face. She had platinum colored long wavy hair and was pretty and everything about her was perfect. No wonder Josh was dating her, he could get anyone that pretty. I could feel the jealousy rising inside me.

Do it. Tell him. Now.

I can't. He's got a girlfriend and she's standing literally right in front of me.

Listen to me.

He was starting to give me a headache because he was getting stronger. He feeds off of my emotions. I felt as if my head was going to explode. I put my hands on my temples and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see Josh with a huge look of worry on his face.

"Tyler? Can you hear me?" He asked as he shook my shoulders. I shook my head and pushed him away and put my hands over my ears.

"I'm sorry." I said as I quickly glanced at the both of them before sprinting out the door. My head was pounding with every step I took and my eyes threatened to spill. I passed a few people who asked what was wrong but I ran straight to the elevator and back to my room.

I ran inside my door and locked it behind me and ran to the bathroom. I stumbled to the floor and curled into a ball. I screamed in pain and let the tears spill from my eyes. Why is he doing this to me?

Say I'm in control.

"No! Leave me alone!" I shouted but the pain got worse.

I'm taking over, let go!

I shook my head and felt like the room was closing in on me. I didn't even bother to turn on the light when I ran in here. I heard knocks at my door but I was drowning it out with the ringing my ears and the pain I was feeling.

I'm going to tell you one more time, I'm taking over, let it go, now!

I scrunched my face up and I felt as if my heart was going pop. He was doing all of this. If I let him take over, it will all be over. I relaxed and let out a breath but the pain shot back.

"You're in control!" I shouted and it stopped like a snap of a finger. I was still in the darkness. I sat up but it wasn't me controlling my body, it was Blurry. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I could only hear and see everything he did. Everything else he was controlling.

He stood up and let out a breath before he turned on the light and grabbed some black paint from under the sink. He opened the cap and wiped it all on his hands and his neck until he was satisfied and put it back under the sink.

He looked at the front door from the pounding that continued to sound from it. He smirked in the mirror at himself. When he took over, my clothes changed into a black shirt, black jeans, black vans with red socks and a floral kimono. His way of showing he's here.

He looked closer and had changed my brown eyes to bright red. I scooted closer into the darkness of my head and he just laughed as he shot himself a devilish grin and sang in an off-key voice,

"My name's Blurryface and I care what you think...."