9

(Song: Goner; Blurryface)
***WARNING: this chapter contains self harm so if you are easily triggered, please skip that part. I will put a warning before it happens***

I still can't believe you would do something like that.

"Whatever," He sighed. I was now the voice in my head as Blurry controlled my body.

I care about Josh and you know that.

"Play with his head a little," he snickered.

I don't care, he's my best friend and I don't need you ruining that.

"Who's the one who's in control? Me, so what do I say to you for the thousandth time? Shut. Up."

I didn't say anything else. I crawled back into the dark corner of my room that really wasn't a room. It was more of a jail cell with concrete walls and floors with tally marks everywhere. I watched as he painted a fresh coat of paint on his neck after the shower. Watching the black paint wash away with warm water was so relieving but now that he's covering it back up again, it's like I'm being pushed further and further away.

Can we visit Josh?

"No, why are you even asking that?" He answered when he was putting the paint away.

Because I care about him.

"Well I don't,"

He's my best friend and I don't need someone like you telling me what to do.

I could feel him get angry so he stormed out of the bathroom and straight to the kitchen.

"Do I need to remind you again of what can happen to you?" He asked as he pulled out a knife from the kitchen drawer and stared at it.

I was nervous and scared but I don't care what he says.

Do it, I dare you.

***Self harm***

He smirked and placed the knife against my left forearm and pushed it down. I yelled out in pain, regretting everything I said before as he pulled it further down my arm until he was satisfied.

Okay, please stop!

He just chuckled and continued to carve more wounds into my arm, this time across. It finally got to too much and I couldn't take it anymore.

Stop! Please!

He laughed and placed the knife in the sink. Of course, it hurt me since it was my body. He could hurt me as much as he wanted and not feel a thing, he fed off of my emotions. He rinsed the knife and looked at my arm. Blood seeped out of the 3 long lines he drew across my arm and the one long line from my wrist to almost my elbow. I've cut my own lines before using a razor, and there's scars to prove it, but these are the worst ones yet.

I can't believe you.

"You asked for it."

***Self harm over***

||Josh||

"Hey Josh," Brendon answered as he leaned against the door frame, "what's up?"

"I need to ask you about a few things." I simply answered. He moved out of the way so I could walk inside his apartment and sit down on the couch. He sat across from me in a chair and rested his elbows on his knees.

"Have you seen Tyler lately?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I haven't talked to him either. Do you know what's wrong?"