21

(song: Ode To Sleep; Vessel)
/just so you know, i forgot that Trees was part of the encore, so let's just put my stupidity aside and enjoy this chapter/

Almost 2 years later....

•{Tyler}•

"Do you want to have a little EncOreo?" Josh asked me and I chuckled. We crouched down to have an Oreo with milk (don't) as we listened to the crowd cheer in the background for us to come back on stage.

We finished our "EncOreo" before we walked back out onto the stage where the screams loudened. I looked around and really took everything in. All the people, cheering for us and no one else. We decided to start a band once we realized that we could travel around together, doing what we love. And where are we now? On tour. With thousands of fans that we call the Skeleton Clique, or the Clique. The name? I got it from my scar on my arm, where the long line creates the body of the skeleton and the 3 lines across make the ribs. It has a deep meaning to me so I decided that it would be a sort-of symbol.

I smiled as my thoughts were interrupted and I felt Josh put his arm around me. I did the same as we bowed and looked each other.

"You did great," he spoke loud enough over the screams. I nodded and chuckled as we stood back up. We let go of each other and made our band symbol with our fingers: |-/

People in the crowd did the same back to us. I put the microphone to my lips and spoke, "We're twenty one pilots and so are you, thank you so much for having us, peace!"

We walked off the stage with the cheers still continuing behind us and immediately hugged right after.

"Good show guys!" I heard Mark's voice speak. Oh, did I mention? Mark works with Reel Bear Media now and is on tour with us as the creative/video director.

We let go and saw him standing next to Michael, our tour manager, and Shap, our lighting director. They all congratulated us before we headed to our own dressing rooms. I was almost done getting dressed when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Josh, still sweaty, with his shirt sticking to him.

"Dude, go take a shower!" I yelled as I slid on another muscle tee. He laughed loudly before walking right in and sitting on my couch. I sat down next to him as he put his arm around me and I leaned close with a smile on my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around. We may be on tour for a while now but I still haven't gotten used to waking up somewhere that isn't my bed. Instead, I was laying in the small space for a bed on the tour bus. I groaned and I saw Josh's upside down head look at me from his bed above mine.

I tilted my head and he shouted, "Good morning!" then his expression changed to bored, "I've been waiting over 2 hours,"

"1. you don't need to shout and 2. I don't care," I replied as I snuggled closer to my pillow. I heard him grumble so I opened one eye to look at him but he was gone.

"You're being a real big dipcrap, you know that right?" I said to him. I saw him lean down again and I chuckled.

"What did you call me?" he asked fake seriously. But I can't take someone so serious who's face is bright red from hanging upside down for that long.

"Never mind, just sit up before the blood rushes to your head, Jesus Christ,"

I pushed his head away but he just got down instead. He leaned against my bed where I then plugged my nose with my fingers, "Ew, you're stinky,"

He scoffed, "Yeah, I know that, I haven't taken a shower yet,"

He puckered his lips to show he wanted a kiss but I shook my head, "I have morning breath,"

"I've noticed,"

I glared at him and he chuckled before leaning in to give me a quick peck on the lips. He smiled before taking off to the "kitchen" for some Waffle Crisps while I covered my head up with the sheets and went back to sleep.

|Can I just say that I tried Waffle Crisps the other day and they're really good, I think they're my favorite cereal. I'm going to sound like a total YouTuber right now but imma do a QOTD which is: what is your favorite cereal?|