Prologue

Matty's eager hands pressed at my waist as his luscuius lips moved tenderly against my ear.

"Why even try to fight me off when you come so ill-prepared?" He said softly, taking my ear lobe in between his teeth.

I wasn't ready to give up the fight quite yet, but I could sense myself losing to him already.

"We shouldn't," I said, putting a hand on his chest, my fingertips grazing one the tattoo that peeked playfully from underneath the collar of his shirt. "Not here."

I felt the music rattle the walls of the house as I rested my back against the wall, Matty standing directly in front of me. We were down a long corridor that led to the Matty's room, but it was easy to wander past if you were pissed drunk or high. These two characteristics made up for about ninety-nine percent of the people here.

Except me. I was a good girl. I wasn't like the girls who threw themselves at him, I told myself. I had only two vodka and cranberries in my system. I also had Matty Healy's mouth on my neck and hands making their way up my dress.

"Matty," I sighed. "We can't..."

"We?" He asked, chuckling to himself and spinning me around to where I was facing the wall, feeling his hardness press against my bottom.

I think I tried to tell him to stop, but it came out as a moan.

"Then let ME."

Matty continued to kiss my ear before moving his talented mouth to my neck, passionately sucking and kissing the flesh. I wrapped my arms around the back of his head, losing my fingers in his soft, messy curls. His left hand yanked at the fabric around my breasts and felt them. His right hand was underneath my dress, feeling the damp crotch of my panties.

"Tell me," Matty moaned into my ear.

His index finger was tracing the lips of my vagina.

I was losing my fucking mind.

"Tell me," he reapeated, his finger slipping into my wetness and gently pressing on my aching clit.

My mouth opened in a gasp.

Objectively, I had a choice, sure. I could say no, and walk away from him. Leave this party and never see him again. Realistically, I had no choice. This man, this fascinating being, had a hold on me that I had yet to ever experience in my twenty-one years of life. And he was touching my body, heart, and soul in all the right places. He wanted me, and I wanted him right back.

"I want you," I whispered, pressing my bottom into his cock.

Without a word, Matty spun me around once more, hoisting me up and throwing my legs around his waist. His mouth met mine and he kissed me wildly, tasting of tequila and faintly of cigarettes. He began walking slowly to the door of his room, squeezing my ass and taking my bottom lip in his mouth. I kissed his neck and continued to run my hands through his hair.

"Fuck," he moaned, pressing me against his bedroom door, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

His hand tugged at my bra, and he unclasped it in seconds before throwing it over his shoulder.  He took my breast in his mouth, and I thought he was going to make me come before we even started to fuck.

Matty opened the door and kicked it shut behind him before throwing me on the bed. My hands didn't know what to touch...his beautiful face, his fucking hair, his small but toned body.. They grasped onto every part of him like I was falling from a cliff.

He kissed me some more, putting his thumb on my bottom lip. I put my teeth on it softly. His mouth made its way down my chest, kissing my stomach and navel.

Yes. Yes. A million times yes.

Matty's long, soft fingers climbed up my hips as he slid my panties down and threw them across the room. He sat up, his knees pinned against my hips, and pulled my dress up. He bit the corner of his bottom lip and his eyes were intense, gazing at my naked cunt in wonder.

"You're sure?" he asked, his hands now on either side of my face.

I gulped. "Yes."

Matty tugged at the zipper of his pants and I thrusted my hips at him.

The world could end and I wouldn't have known, I was so enthralled with him.

And as he placed his ample, rock-hard member inside of me, I lost myself to the world I knew.