// let's just stop and think before I lose faith //

{Please play "Undo" by your favorite band The 1975, "Crave You" (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) by Flight Facilities, and "F... You All the Time" by Jeremih ft/ Natasha Mosely.}

{I had uploaded this last night and Wattpad was like "Mae, this is p-o-r-n, " so I had to edit some shit out. Gosh. Anyways, enjoy. I love all of you so much, thanks for the comments and votes!!!}

Matty's POV.

George and I had given up our attempts to get Lola to ride the skateboard, and we laid next to each other in his bed. Adam had abandoned us, likely to find the tall blonde he was obsessing over. I was making beats into my now empty bottle of wine, with George accompanying the track with smacks on his knees and head-bobbing.

We paused our shift at the beat factory and rolled over onto my stomach, stroking Lola's black fur and nuzzling her cheek. Dogs all the way.

"Georgie, you're wasted," I stated the obvious.

George ignored her me and began oohing over Lola, kissing her black nose and baby-talking to her. I had lost track of Claire, and was counting on George to pass out so I could find her.

I needed her.

"Daddy loves you, Lola. You're my number one," George cooed to his dog as she licked his face.

George had fallen in love with Lola, head over heels, when he bought her at the pet store a few months ago. She was still technically a puppy, but had already grown so much. George's eyes closed and he laid on his back, giggling as Lola cralwed under the fabric of his hoody and nestled herself into him, her face peeking out of his collar.

"Aw, do you love your Daddy Lola? How 'bout your Uncle Matty, mmm?" I said, rolling over once more and shaking my curls in her face.

George was getting sleepy, letting out a stretch of his long limbs, and a deep yawn.

"What are you guys doing?" I heard the velvet voice say after the door opened.

Claire.

She looked gorgeous tonight, as she always does. The way the fabric of her dress clung to her pained me. The way her cheeks flushed from alcohol reminded me of the way they flushed when I made her orgasm.

I was going to do it again tonight.

There would be no other outcome.

"Look, Matty, it's our friend," George slurred.

Claire smiled and stepped toward us, giggling at Lola. Also, at Drunk George.

"Hi, Claire," I winked at her.

She blushed and turned her attention to George, crawling on the bed and joining us in our Lola worshipping.

"Get your shoes off my bed, you animal," George complained to Claire.

Claire shushed him and motioned to Lola, who was now sleeping beneath George's hoody.

I was propped up on my elbow, next to George, Claire in the middle of us on her knees as she was trying to maneuver Lola out of George's hoody.

"Be careful," George instructed.

"Shut up, Bedford, I know what I'm doing," Claire sassed him.

Amused, I watched her every move as she took Lola from her Dad, cradled her into her arms, and scurried over to Lola's doggy bed where she placed her carefully.

"And baby is down," Claire said, her tone a whisper.

"Come here," I called for her.

Claire bit her bottom lip, but did what I asked. She crawled onto the bed once more, her hair cascading down the right side of her face. She stopped at my knees and kicked her feet out to where her shoes were at mine and George's shoulders.