//it started out with a kiss//

The car ride to Matty and George's apartment was an adventure in itself. Poor Adam had to endure Tinsley singing along with the radio as loud as possible, making hand gestures in his face. I couldn't help but encourage her, acting as her background singer and mimicking her hand-gestures. The look of regret on Adam's face was priceless.

As a small wave of nausea came over me, I thought of Matty, George and Ross in George's car. I hoped he wasn't too buzzed to drive. Matty certainly was, and Ross was headed in that direction. They made it to the flat building before we did, and when we walked in, George and Matty were sitting on the couch with a seat in between them. Ross was sitting in the chair opposite of them, rolling a joint.

"This shit smells pretty intense," Ross nodded in approval.

Matty winked at him and smiled. "You're welcome."

George motioned for me to sit down in between the two of them, and I did. Matty was sipping tequila straight from the bottle now. My body was still sticky with sweat from the club, and my long, thick hair wasn't helping my cause.

"Tinnie, do you have a hair elastic?" I asked her.

"Nope," she said as Ross passed her the joint.

Matty tugged at the bun on top of his head, removing his hair from its adorable bun and placing the hair tie in my palm.

"There you go, love," he said.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

Tinsley passed the spliff to George, who inhaled gazed into the distance, looking thoughtful. He looked over at me and raised a brow, asking if I wanted a hit with his adorable facial expressions. I bit my lip nervously. I didn't really ever smoke weed, and I was already plastered. But then again, so was everyone else here. Part of me needed the chemical courage to get through this night.

George took another long hit and leaned into me, cupping my face in his huge, soft hands. My mouth opened before I knew exactly what was taking place, and George blew the sweet, harsh smoke into my mouth. My heart flickered with his mouth being so close to mine. Embarrassingly, I coughed out the smoke harshly. Geroge giggled and patted me on the back before handing the joint to Matty.

Matty took it and inhaled, seemingly uneffected by Geroge's actions. I was glad he was playing it cool, although something told me he definitely wasn't. He sipped his bottle and passed the joint to Hann. It was a mere bud now, and Ross was already rolling another.

The boys were talking about different grades and strains of weed. They might as well have been speaking French to me, for I was clueless. This night was only the second time I had never smoked. I tried to get Tinsley's attention, but she was too busy staring at Ross like a starved dog at a plate of food.

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation, and Matty's puppy-eyes looked at the rest of the guys quizzically.

George shot Matty and apologetic look.

"No," Matty said dreadfully.

"She just wanted to pop by for a bit, mate. She's not that bad," Geroge said.

I knew who it was before the door opened, but I was still deflated when I saw Noelle. Especially when she flug herself at George, immediately making out with him like no one else was in the room. The awkwardness made me cringe. George obviously wasn't into it, but obviously wasn't going to stop her. The two of them had such a strange dynamic.

George sat down on the couch next to me again, this time with Noelle in his lap. Instinctively, I scooted closer to Matty as the second spliff made its way around.