// I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS YET BUT HERE IT IS//

Claire's POV.

After I had dolled up the next morning, I watched my handsome boyfriend as he slept in bed. He was so peaceful, his feet sticking out of the sheets and his arms wrapped around a pillow, his perfect little pouty mouth open and snoring a little.

It was stupid, I know, but I planted a big kiss on his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain. It was my way of saying I loved him, and that I'd see him later on. I giggled to myself and snapped a picture of sleeping beauty before I left for brunch with the girls.

Chelsea was looking like a stone-cold fox in a wide-brimmed sunhat and big sunglasses, and Tinsley was a doll, as usual. Her face was so bright and glowy. Ross made her quite happy.

We all greeted each other with kisses and hugs, then scanned our menus and went about some much-needed girl chat. I had explained to them I was nervous about my parents meeting Matty today, but had my fingers crossed. 

"Your mom will love Matty, anything with a vagina will swoon over him, now matter how young or old," Tinsley assured me.

"Adam met my Aunt Nan," Chelsea started off. "She adores him."

Tinsley and I smiled as the waiter brought us our food: eggs benedict for Chelsea and crepes for me. For some awful reason, Tinsley had chosen plain dry toast and strawberries.

"Everyone adores Adam," I eyed Chelsea.

Chelsea ordered a bottle of champage for us.

"I've never known a man who can fuck me like a beast but be such a marshmallow on the inside," Chelsea sighed.

Aaaaand here she goes.

"Jesus, Chels," I giggled. "You and Adam are so solid, I love it."

"I think I'm going to be sick," Tinsley said, her face turning white.

I nodded. "Yeah, Chels. You're so graphic."

There weren't many moments where I was thankful to be an only child, but this was definitely one of them.

Chelsea shrugged and continued shoveling food into her mouth, while I began to do the same. Whipped cream was my favorite food.

I'd have to mention that to Matty. The white would look and taste particularly good against his We Are Kings tattoo, and perhaps a bit lower.

The waiter returned with the bottle of champage Chelsea had ordered, and Chelsea eyed him when he didn't fill her glass all the way.

I shot him an apologetic look as he filled mine, and went to Tinsley's.

But Tinnie put up her hand and shook her head.

"No, thanks," she said.

Chelsea slurped her booze, ignoring the fact that it was ten in the morning.

"How's the bearded beau?" I winked at Tinsley.

She and Ross were getting along so well. They were passionate about each other, but kept their sanity. They were both such grounded people: Tinnie was sweet and a little crazy, but it made her what she was. Ross was hillarous and humble, never in a bad mood. They took such good care of each other.

"He's...he's so good," Tinsley said, a smile perking up at her lips.

"Good! What are you wearing to the party this afternoon?" I asked her.

She contiued taking tiny bites of her toast and said she was wearing a cute black and white number. Chelsea G was wearing something ridiculously inappropriate, I'm sure, but she had picked out a lovely little dress for me from her Aunt Nan's boutique. The top was white lace and long-sleeved, an open back with intricate pearls detailing it. At the bottom was a high-waisted burgundy skirt with pleats.