// don't bother trying to explain, angel //

{Play "Little Bit" by Lykke Li ft/ Drake, "Girls" by your favorite band The 1975, and, as a throwback to middle school, "Cute Without The E" by Taking Back Sunday. }

{I love you all so much, please continue voting a commenting! Feel free to make suggestions or whatevs. ENJOY!!!}

ONE MONTH LATER

Matty's POV.

It was morning, and I had seated myself at the windowsill of her kitchen, blowing smoke out into the chilly October air. I was in nothing but my Calvin Kleins, and she was in nothing but an old band T-shirt and panties that showed just enough of her ass to make me yearn for it but not enough to make me lose control.

Claire McDaniel was a clever girl.

We would do this nearly every morning now. After a night of us making love as much as we could physically bear, Claire would fall asleep in my arms, her perfect pout opening a little, her face so peaceful. I would watch her dream some before I surredered to sleep myself. When the sun was up, she so was Claire, stealing my cigarettes and pacing around her bedroom, making plans. I would pull her back into bed, and kiss her about a thousand and one times.

There was not a part of her body where my mouth hadn't touched; and vice versa.

She would giggle, blush, toy with my hair.

She would let me hold her for a while, and she would always say "Please, Matty. I have (insert stupid thing to do here: class; to shower; to call my Mom, etc.)

Her face was so gorgeous when I told her how much I loved her.

My heart was so full when she told me the same.

Here I was now, this once-broken man now whole with her love, throwing my cigarette out her window, watching her every move as she made breakfast like it was the birth of Christ.

"Aren't you going to have something?" I asked her as the kettle began to boil.

Her hair was in a messy bun and her hourglass figure was accented by The Clash T-shirt she was wearing, with these adorable yellow panties dotted with pink umbrellas.

She was perfect.

"A smoothie," she shook her head. "I'm getting fat, Matty."

Her hands were busy buttering my toast, and I took them into my own, chuckling at her insecurities.

"You're not getting fat, Claire," I assured her.

She rolled those pretty hazel eyes of hers, the greens, the blues, the browns in perfect synchronization with her sassiness.

"And stop rolling your eyes at me," I said, my voice playfully stern.

Claire ran her hands through my hair and placed her arms around my neck, delicately moving her luscious lips against my collarbone.

"You look so handsome in the mornings," she murmored into my neck.

"Mmm, one of my many talents," I said, my hands moving down her back to squeeze her ass.

She chuckled at me.

"Actually," I said, taking the thickness of her behind onto my hands and jiggling her, "Your ass is getting pretty big."

"Matty!" she cried, her pretty eyes narrowing at me before she returned to finish making my breakfast.

Claire buttered the remainder of the toast, and added sugar and milk to our teas, respectively As she did this I continued scientifically experimently on whether or not her ass was getting bigger, rubbing playfully behind her, bending down at eye-level to get a good look.