}03{ Galaxy

Lay's POV

"Why didn't you save her?!" She looked up and screamed at me

"I couldn't save her and protect you, we both know what she would've wanted..." I responded as she cried on my shoulder

"Lay? What's going on?" Suho walked out of the hall and into the living room where I was embracing her and she was crying.

She quickly looked up and wiped her tears with the back of her hand before standing up.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he walked in

She looked down to the ground as I used my mind to tell them 'I'll explain later'.

"Rose, c'mon, let's go."

"Where can I go?" She whispered, looking up at me, "both my parents are dead, I burned my house down, I have no relatives, no money to go anywhere, I have nothing!" She cried

"You have us here," I looked down at her, "just stay here, we've taken care of ourselves ever since we were 5, what's one more person to take care of?" I held her shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

"We'll protect you..." I whispered.

Her hair suddenly started to turn into a black and white galaxy color.

"Rose? I think we've discovered one of your powers."

2 days later

Rose's POV

I got my own room and just stood there as I kept looking in the mirror and trying to change my hair back to it's normal color, it hadn't changed back ever since I got here.

"Maybe it's just a daily thing?" Xiumin said, all 9 of them were sitting on my bed

"No, definitely not." Sehun responded

"How are you feeling, Rose?" D.O. asked me

"I don't know. Sad, I guess..." I mumbled looking at the mirror

Chanyeol suddenly snapped his fingers and said "that's it, it changes depending on your emotion!"

"Wow. For once, Chanyeol is actually the smart one." Kai laughed. Chanyeol smacked his arm

"Well then, how am I supposed to change it back?" I asked, turning around to face them.

"Try changing your emotion." Suho said

"I can't. I've just been sad ever since the...you know." I looked down and started fumbling with my bracelet my mom gave me a while ago, she told me that it belonged to my grandma. That it would protect me. My eyes slowly filled with tears at the thought of it.

"Try thinking of a happy memory, one that makes you happy, not sad to remember." Lay said

I closed my eyes and tried but a single tear only ended up leaking out of my eye. I quickly wiped the tear and nodded my head 'no'.

"It's ok, we don't need to focus on that right now," Lay said as he looked at the other guys.

"Tomorrow's Monday, have all you kids finished your homework?" Suho asked, all of them except Xiumin and Lay groaned, which made me smile.

"Look!" Chen pointed at my hair and I looked at my tips realizing it was changing to a more pink-orange color.

"This is probably when she's happy," Baekhyun said, "and the black and white one is when she's sad."

"I still don't get the purpose of this power," I turned around and looked at my reflection realizing how cool my hair looked.

"I think your hair looks really cool, too." Lay suddenly said

"What?" I turned around, it was as if he had read my mind.

'Rose, can you hear me?' -Lay

'Whoa, we're in her mind?' -Baekhyun

"What the hell was that?" I said out loud

"She's developing the same way we did." Chen said looking at the guys

"But isn't she supposed to have more than one power?" Sehun said confused, he saw I was even more confused and explained to me, "we can communicate with each other through mind." I nodded as I finally understood.

"She does but I guess she's developing each of them slowly." Lay said

I closed my eyes and shivered, the window was open. When I opened my eyes, the window was closed and the fireplace in my room was lit. All the boys were looking at me with wide eyes.

"Whoa." Kai said.