}16{ Caged

Rose's POV

We stayed still as the window swung open and a bunch of leaves flew into my room, a dark cloud flew in and started turning into black ink, it was morphing into someone.

Hades.

"Lay, go downstairs, get my parents and leave the house now!!" I screamed

"What about you?!"

"Just go!" I pushed him out of my bedroom door and faced the cloud. It finally morphed and it was...

"Natalie?" Her hands and feet were tied up in chains and her mouth was covered in tape. Her eyes screamed with urgency. I quickly knelt down and ripped the tape off her mouth, she hissed in pain before speaking

"Lay! Your parents! They're-" she suddenly started to morph into someone else.

Lay's POV

I tried to open her bedroom door up but it wouldn't budge, I quickly sprinted downstairs and grabbed her parents.

"What's going on?" Her mom screamed

"What's the meaning of this?" Her father yelled but I didn't have time to answer questions, I tried to open the front door but before I could, a man appeared in front of me.

"Hello, boy," he said as he grabbed my wrist, I tried to get out of his hold but he only squeezed harder. Before I could do any more, with a sudden snap of his finger, all three of us were in chains facing Rose behind the man.

Rose's POV

With a poof, Natalie was gone. She was just a distraction. I was about to run downstairs and I put my hand on my doorknob but then the ink morphed into Hades. Behind him there was Lay, my mom, and my dad. All of them with fear in their eyes.

"Hello, darling." He said with a smirk

"Why are you doing this?! Let them go! We had a deal!" I screamed

"Our deal was that you would get your life back, that I couldn't harm them. I'm not harming them...yet. I'm just going to kill you, but first, we need to get you into a proper attire for your death," he said and snapped his fingers and in a mere second, I was in a cage, wearing a short black dress, barefooted, the cage was on the ground but it wasn't even tall enough for me to stand up, I could only kneel or sit I couldn't even walk around.

I looked next to me and saw Lay, my mom and dad, each of them in separate cages. I saw Natalie tied to a chair, she was staring blankly at a mirror in front of her.

"HADES, LET US OUT!!" I screamed with anger

He suddenly appeared before me.

"Where the hell did you bring us?!" I yelled at him, wishing that I had my powers back

"We're in me and my niece's home. Hell." He said with a smirk. I glared at him angrily

"Sorry, dear, but that's what happens when you make a deal with the devil..." He said as he walked over to Natalie and placed his hands on her chair.

"This mirror shows you your worst nightmares..." he said while grinning, "You will watch..." He said as I started shaking my head because he was heading to my mom's cage.

"No...Hades....DON'T!!" I screamed as he dragged my mom by her hair and pushed Natalie out of the chair causing her to fall to the ground, and gasp for air as she cried. He took my mom and chained her to the chair. He whispered something into her ear and she instantly stared at the mirror.

"Mom?!" I screamed but she didn't even blink. She just looked blankly at the mirror. Natalie started whimpering as he approached her.

"Take care of the rest of them..." He said sternly.

She stood up and glanced at me, before disappearing.

He suddenly knelt down in front my mom as her eyes started crying blood.

"Karin! Hold on, please, don't hurt her!" My dad begged as he grasped the bars of his cage.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you three and the rest until I deal with this one," he directed his eyes to me, and I gave him a wide eyed look of pure anger, tears were falling at the same time, "no, don't hurt her please, she's my daughter..."my dad said as he started crying too.

"Oh, but how am I supposed to rule the pathetic mortal world and underworld if I have you people running around?" He said pointing to each of us, "hmm, that's enough, I think." He suddenly shoved my mom off the chair and she started panting, still crying blood.

"Mom..." I cried, reaching for her, but then he grabbed the back of her shirt, placing her back into the small cage.

Suddenly, 8 more cages appeared next to the other 3. Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Chen, and Baekhyun were in the other cages. A hell hound with regret in it's eyes appeared next to them.

"Guys, what's going on? Where are we?!" Baekhyun said panicking

I didn't respond. I knew what was going to happen to them and it was going to be all my fault.

"No...please don't..." Lay said as he saw Hades walk towards my cage.

He grabbed my wrist and forced me to walk to the chair in front of the mirror.